We hereby inform you that D.lgs. n. 196 of the 30th June 2003 (“Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali”) covers a person’s rights regarding the handling of personal details; Your details will be treated in accordance with the above regulation, in a correct and transparent manner, which protects your privacy and rights. We inform you that for the establishment and/or running of the relationship we have or will come into possession of personal data; Therefore, in compliance with article 13 of D.lgs n. 196/2003, we hereby provide you with the following information
1. The data supplied by you will be used in accordance with contractual requirements and the fulfillment of any deriving, and for an effective management of relationships; in particular for:
a. legal obligations, related to civil, tax and accounting laws
b. administrative management of the relationship
c. fulfillment of contractual obligations
d. archives management
e. mail and fax handling
2. The handling and storage of data will be made through the use of electronic/paper resources and tools, in the manner that will protect integrity, security and privacy
3. The conferment of data is required for the fulfillment of legal and/or contractual obligations; the eventual refusal to provide such data will result in the interruption of the contract and of the relationship; the consequences of failure of data conferment not linked to legal or contractual obligations will be reviewed from time to time by the writer
4. Without prejudice to communications made to comply with legal requirements, the data may be disclosed to third parties that perform specific tasks on behalf of the writer
5. The holder of the data is: Paolo Di Pasquale, Partita IVA 06016820828, Via Breccia 17 – 90010, Campofelice Di Roccella (PA).
6. The person in charge for management is Mr. Paolo Di Pasquale.
7. The data will be processed for the entire duration of the relationship and even after the completion for law accomplishment
8. You can exercise your rights towards the holder of the data at any point, as per article 7 of D.lgs. n. 196, via written request.
Decreto legislativo n.196/2003, Article 7 – Right of access to personal information and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal details which concern him, even if not yet registered, including their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain information on:
a. the origin of the personal details
b. how these details are used
c. the working of the electronic system which manages the data
d. the identity of the holder, of the people in charge and of the designated State’s representative in the territory or people responsible.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a. the updating, rectifying and, if interested, the integration of the data
b. the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form, or the blocking of data used in violation of the law. This also includes any details which have been passed on but which weren’t necessary for the working of the system
c. the declaration that the acts covered in letters a) and b), as well as their content, are communicated to the parties to whom the personal details are passed on, apart from in cases where such fulfillment proves to be impossible or would require the use of means overtly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. to the use of the personal details which concern him, with legitimate reason which concerns the purpose of their initial collection
b. to the use of personal details which concern him with the aim of sending publicity or direct sales material either for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication.
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
Remember what is in your favourites list
Remember where you are in the reservation process
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will:
Offer Live Chat Support (when available)
Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
This Website Will:
Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook, Google plus, etc.
This website will not:
Share any personal information with third parties.