Please enter the message you'd like to send to Apartment La Torre
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|09 - Mid Season||3 Bedrooms||1||9||28/09/2019||01/11/2019||400€ per week||5||100|
|10 - Low Season||3 Bedrooms||1||9||02/11/2019||27/03/2020||350€ per week||5||100|
What to do locally
Apartment La Torre is a spacious and nice accommodation for a family or group of friends. It is located in a quiet street, very close to the beach and also close to the Ancient Tower of Campofelice of which you can admire a nice view from the terrace. The apartment is at the top floor (2nd) of a large family villa, there is a pool (open from June to September) to share only with the owners when they are at their apartment on the ground floor and first floor (during their summer holiday) and the other 3 villas in the property (also for rent: Villa La Torre 1, Villa La Torre 2 and Villa La Torre 3).
Restaurants, bars, mini market and the main beach are at only 15 minutes walk.
This comfortable apartment offers 2 large double bedrooms, 1 large Twin bedroom, 2 bathrooms (1 with bath tub, 1 with shower), a large living room with sofa beds (sleeps 2) directly open over the equipped kitchen and dining room. From the dining room you can access to the terrace where it will be possible to have your meals and make barbecues while looking at the sea! You can enjoy an nice view over the sea also from the windows of the living area. You have free access to the pool and also to the garden around it (even when the pool is closed off season you can use the garden to relax, to take a sunbath, to read a book…). It is also possible to park the car within the property.
You can access to a free beach directly from the street in front of the apartment Torre and if you prefer you can walk to the main beach and choose to go to a private/equipped beach. The area is also quiet.
The Apartment Torre is the good choice for a family with children or 2 families. It is also a good holiday place for a group of friends or grown-up couples looking for a relaxing holiday, not far from the amenities and well located to organize day trips in every part of Sicily!
If you are a very large group you will also have the possibility to rent the other villas within the property: Villa La Torre 1, Villa La Torre 2 and Villa La Torre 3 so you can all stay together while keeping your own spaces and privacy!
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 7-8 Adults + 1 baby (in a cot)
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 1 Twin Bedroom
- 1 sofa-bed (sleeps 2)
- 2 Bathrooms (1 with shower, 1 with bath tub)
- Bed linen, Towels and beach towels provided
- Terrace with Sea View
- Kitchen equipped with: Cooker, Oven, Fridge/Freezer, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Swimming pool
- Garden with sun chairs
- Outside shower
- Air conditioning in the one of the double bedrooms
- Wi-Fi available (see property´s terms)
- Living Room with TV, sofa, table & chairs
- Washing Machine
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just about 15 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach: 250 meters – 3 minutes walking
- Nearest Restaurants: 900 meters – 15 minutes walking
- Nearest Bar/pub: 900 meters – 15 minutes walking
- Grocery (open in summer): 700 meters – 10 minutes walking
- Supermarkets: 1.5 Km – 20 minutes walking
- Aquapark: 7 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 5 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Palermo: 55 Km – 30 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 11 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 30 Km – 60 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
The changeover day for this property is flexible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please note also that check-ins after 9pm may incur on a small extra charge (to be arranged with the owner/keymanager)
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is strongly advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 75 Kilometers – 55 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 145 Kilometers – 1 hour 35 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 165 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 185 Kilometers – 2 hour 15 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Campofelice at 1.5 Km – 20 minutes walking
- Bus Stop: Town centre at 2 Km – 3 minutes driving
- Motorway : Campofelice (Buonfornello) - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 6 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Palermo 60 Km – 45 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 4 people. A 50 euro charge will be applied for each extra person.
- Final Cleaning, water, gas, bed linen and towels are included in the rates. Electricity is not incuded and will be billed at 0,30€/Kw (average 15-20€/week)
- Balance due preferably in cash on arrival.
- The pool is available from early June to late September.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.