Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Camelia
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|09 - Low Season||1 Bedroom||1||5||28/09/2019||12/06/2020||450€ per week||5||100|
What to do locally
Cosy and high quality, Villa Camelia is located within a mini complex of 8 villas just in front of the beach. A swimming pool is available in summer and the complex benefits of a direct access to the beach, located at only 1 minute walk from the villa.
The villa is composed of a main room: living room/dining room with kitchen, one matrimonial bedroom and a full bathroom with shower enclosure. There is a sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate 2 more adults/children.
The living room’s door opens over a large terrace equipped with table & chairs and a a lounge area, the perfect place to relax after your breakfast and meals outside!
From mid June to mid September, you will also have free access to the Swimming Pool! A mainly sandy beach is instead reachable directly from the complex gate in just 1 minute walk!
The villa is on the ground floor of a 2 floors house, each floor is independent and has a separate entrance and no shared parts.
The first floor apartment can be also rented (individually or together with the ground floor). Please see all information and prices of each individual floor: Villa Camelia Normanni (both floors) – Apartment Normanni Unit 3 (First floor only).
If you are a even larger group instead, you will have the possibility to rent also one or both of the other First floor apartments located right next door, Apartment Normanni Unit 1 and Apartment Normanni Unit 2
The villa is located in a quiet area, restaurants, supermarkets and the town center of Campofelice are all within 1,5 Km.
The location, being at the center of the northern coast, is also a very good starting point to visit other parts of Sicily as you can organize day trips to many places of interest, including the Eolian Islands, Etna, Agrigento, Siracusa, Palermo, Taormina, etc…Cefalù is at only 10 minutes drive from the villa.
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 4 Adults
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Sofa-bed in the living room
- Baby cot available
- Bathroom with showers
- External shower
- Kitchen equipped with: Gas cooker, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Gas Barbecue
- Large Terrace-Veranda with Lounge area, table & chairs
- SWIMMING POOL (included) available from mid-June to mid-September
- AIR CONDITIONING in the main room
- INTERNET Wi-Fi 3G (see notes)
- Washing Machine
- Direct access to sandy Beach
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Dinner (private chef)||Buffet Breakfast|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just about 15 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach: 60 Meters – 1 minute walking
- Restaurant: 500 Meters – 10 minutes walking
- Nearest Bar/pub: 500 Meters – 10 minutes walking
- Grocery (bread, fruit, vegetables and cooking basics): 950 Meters – 10 minutes walking / 2 minutes driving
- Supermarkets: 1700 Meters – 30 minutes walking / 2 minutes driving
- Aquapark: 7 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 5 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Palermo: 60 Km – 30 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 11 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 30 Km – 60 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 75 Kilometers – 55 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 145 Kilometers – 1 hour 35 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 165 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 185 Kilometers – 2 hour 15 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Campofelice at 2200 Meters – 30 minutes walking
- Bus Stop: Town centre at 2 Km – 25 minutes walking
- Motorway : Campofelice (Buonfornello) - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 5 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Palermo 65 Km – 45 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are for the ground floor ONLY and for 2 people. A 50€/person charge will be applied if you are more than 2 people. Please refer to the Villa Camelia Normanni rates if you wish to rent both floors.
- Final Cleanings and all other charges (water, gas, electricity, bed linen and towels) are included in the rates.
- The use of the Swimming Pool is included (available from early June to late September, may vary depending on weather conditions).
- Balance due in cash upon arrival.
- Due to Italian privacy laws, the sim-card for the internet router is not provided. This can be bought locally and costs around 15-20€ including internet usage.
- A Damage deposit of 150 euro is required at the arrival and will be returned at the end of the stay (after checking that there are no damages at the property)
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.