Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Flora
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
What to do locally
Hear the waves of the Sea when you wake up in the morning and urge to take a dip in the warm waters in front of the villa; beautiful sunsets on the sea which can be admired right from the beach; have a breakfast on the terrace while breathing the scent of the sea… This is what makes villa Flora unmatched!
The villa offers 3 bedrooms of which 2 doubles (matrimonial) and 1 twin, 2 full bathrooms with shower, a large Living room-Dining room, equipped kitchen and a nice fresh terrace with view over the garden and the sea. Within the beautiful Garden you will find also a Barbecue facility and an outside shower, useful when coming back from the beach. Private parking within the property is also available for 1-2 cars. The Villa can host up to 8-9 adults thanks also to a Double sofa-bed and an extra single bed available in the spacious living room. A baby cot is also available.
Villa Flora is located literally in front of the beach, at only 20 meters, you only need to walk out the property’s gate and you will have access to free sandy beaches and private/equipped beaches. At very short walking distances are also available several bars, restaurants, pizzerias, souvenir shops, ice cream shops and other entertainments along the promenade, the Lungomare of Campofelice, making the location live and animated. Most of the amenities nearby are open in summer and some (restaurants mainly) are available all year.
Villa Flora is located within a larger property hosting 2 independent villas (Villa Flora + Villa Alba), each with own and independent entrance and outside areas (nothing is shared except the parking space which can contain up to 4 cars); the villas can be also rented together if you are 2 families or a large Group (more than 9 people) so that you can stay all together while keeping your privacy!
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 9 Adults + 1 baby (in a cot)
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 1 Twin Bedroom
- Sofa-bed (sleeps 2) + extra single bed in the Living Room
- 2 Bathrooms with shower
- Bed linen, Towels and beach towels provided
- Kitchen equipped with: Cooker, Oven, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Washing Machine
- Outside Shower
- Terrace with Sea View
- Private Garden with sun chairs
- Air conditioning in Living Room (reaching the bedrooms too)
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Living Room with TV, sofa, table & chairs
- Private parking
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just about 15 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach: 20 meters – 30 seconds walking
- Nearest Restaurant: 150 meters – 3 minutes walking
- Nearest Bar/pub (open in summer): 50 meters – 1 minute walking
- Grocery: 800 meters – 15 minutes walking
- Supermarkets: 1.4 Km – 15 minutes walking
- Aquapark: 9 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 4 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Palermo: 55 Km – 30 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 14 Km – 15 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 30 Km – 60 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please note also that check-ins after 9pm may incur on a small extra charge (to be arranged with the owner/keymanager)
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is strongly advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 75 Kilometers – 55 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 145 Kilometers – 1 hour 35 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 165 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 185 Kilometers – 2 hour 15 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Campofelice at 2 Km – 3 minutes driving
- Bus Stop: Town centre at 2,5 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Motorway : Campofelice (Buonfornello) - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 4 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Palermo 60 Km – 45 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 4 people. A 50 euro charge will be applied for each extra person.
- Water, gas, bed linen and towels are included in the rates. Electricity is incuded up to 80Kw/week; any extra consumption will be billed at 0,30€/Kw
- Final Cleaning: 70 euro
- Balance due preferably in cash on arrival.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.