Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Oleandro Unit 1
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
What to do locally
Located in a quiet property and just a few steps away from the beach, Villa Oleandro Unit 1 is a brand new house, spacious and bright, ideal for a family or group of friends wishing to relax and enjoy a holiday by the sea.
The villa is comfortable and has 3 large bedrooms, of which 1 double and 1 twin (which can become double too) in the ground floor, another twin/double bedroom in the first floor from which you can access a solarium, a bathroom with shower and a useful outside shower.
The living room-dining room is spacious, bright and equipped with table and chairs, TV, sofa. From there you can exit directly to the nice terrace by the garden, where you can have your meals al fresco, make a barbecue or simply relax reading a book.
The kitchen is is just next to the living room, you can access the terrace from there too, and it´s fully equipped.
A variety of mediterranean plants, flowers and Oleander populate the garden surrounding the villa. You will find there also sun loungers to have a private sun bath when not using the solarium on the first floor.
The closest beach is accessible directly from the property in only 2 minutes walk (no need to cross streets, the beach is just outside the gate!). There you will find a free beach, quite and large, mainly sandy with some pebbles.
Nearby you will find many other nice free and equipped/private beaches, some reachable by walk in about 15 minutes where you will also find several restaurants and bars right on the beach! At less than 10 minutes walk is also a grocery shop (open in summer).
Villa Oleandro Unit 1 is one half of a semi detached building, the other half of the house is Villa Oleandro Unit 2, a "twin" villa, equipped and furnished the same way, which can rented together if you are 2 families or a large group of friends travelling together. Each villa is independent and has its own outside space, entrance and parking.
Villa Oleandro is the ideal place for a relaxing holiday, located not far from the amenities and also ideal to make day trips in all parts of Sicily.
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 7 Adults + 1 baby (in a cot)
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 2 Twin Bedrooms (can become double)
- Sofa-bed in the Living Room (sleeps 1)
- 1 main Bathroom with shower
- Bed linen, Towels and beach towels provided
- Kitchen equipped with: Cooker, Oven, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Private Garden with sun chairs
- Outside shower
- Air conditioning in the Double Bedroom
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Living Room with TV, sofa, table & chairs
- Washing Machine
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just about 15 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach: 150 meters – 2 minutes walking
- Nearest Restaurant: 500 meters – 5-10 minutes walking
- Nearest Bar/pub (open in summer): 500 meters – 5-10 minutes walking
- Grocery: 400 meters – 5 minutes walking
- Supermarkets: 1.2 Km – 15 minutes walking
- Aquapark: 7 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 5 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Palermo: 55 Km – 30 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 11 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 30 Km – 60 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please note also that check-ins after 9pm may incur on a small extra charge (to be arranged with the owner/keymanager)
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is strongly advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 75 Kilometers – 55 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 145 Kilometers – 1 hour 35 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 165 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 185 Kilometers – 2 hour 15 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Campofelice at 2 Km – 3 minutes driving
- Bus Stop: Town centre at 2 Km – 3 minutes driving
- Motorway : Campofelice (Buonfornello) - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 6 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Palermo 60 Km – 45 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 4 people. A 50 euro charge will be applied for each extra person.
- Final Cleaning, water, gas, bed linen and towels are included in the rates. Electricity is incuded up to 80Kw/week; any extra consumption will be billed at 0,30€/Kw
- Balance due preferably in cash on arrival.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.