Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Celestino
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|03 - High Season||2 Bedrooms||1||6||01/06/2018||30/09/2018||1800€ per week||3||100|
|04 - Low Season||2 Bedrooms||1||6||01/10/2018||31/05/2019||1400€ per week||3||100|
What to do locally
Independent and designed with style, the property offers a beautiful garden and external area with a patio, a large pool, an external kitchen with dining area and plenty of space inside the house.
The style is warm and the furniture is good quality, personalised with ethnic ornaments, it all will let you feel like at home; the villa offers a large and fully equipped kitchen with dining area, a separate living room with Satellite TV, 2 double bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms of which one ensuite in the master bedroom. There is also a nice terrace accessible from the master bedroom where you can relax, take a sun bath or have your breakfast!
The villa offers a stable and free Wi-fi (inside and outside), patio, solarium, barbecue, private parking, ping-pong table, games consoles (Play-station and a WII) for children and adults!
The villa is located within a residential complex, at only a few minutes from the beautiful Mondello´s beach and from Palermo center. A shopping center is at less than 5 minutes drive and nearby you will find also several amenities (shops, groceries, market, restaurants, bars, etc.), most of them within walking distances.
Villa Celestino is ideal for families with children or for friends wishing to visit Palermo and have a relaxing time but it can be also a good starting point to visit the North and West part of Sicily.
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 6 Adults
- 1 Master Bedroom (double bed) with private Bathroom, TV and private Terrace
- 1 Double Bedroom (comfy sofa-bed)
- 1 extra sofa-bed (sleeps 2) available in the Living Room
- 2 Bathrooms (of which one En-suite in the Master Bedroom)
- Bed linen & towels sets provided
- Kitchen equipped with: Gas cooker, Oven, Microwave, Dish Washer, Fridge/Freezer, Coffee machine, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Private Garden/Outside space
- Outside Kitchen (fully equipped) with dining area
- Barbecue area and Patio equipped with table and chairs
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Free Internet Wi-Fi
- TV with Satellite Channels (freeview)
- Separate Living Room with fireplace, TV, sofas
- Washing Machine and Dish Washer
- Private* Swimming Pool (12×5 m – h. 1 to 2.50 m)
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Dinner (private chef)||Buffet Breakfast|
|Babysitting||Private Boat Excursions|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Monreale are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Monreale is at just half an hour driving from the villa. The town is famous for its beautiful Cathedral home of the beautiful mosaic representing the Christ Pantocrator. The Cathedral is literally full of Byzantine mosaics other than being a UNESCO World Heritage Site. More about Monreale
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach : 6 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Restaurant : 200 Meters – 5 minutes walking
- Nearest Bar/pub: 200 Meters – 5 minutes walking
- Fishmarket/Grocery: San Lorenzo at 500 Meters – 10 minutes walking
- Supermarkets: 200 Meters – 5 minutes walking
- Aquapark: Monreale at 21 Kilometers – 35 minutes driving
- Palermo center: 6 Kilometers – 15 minutes driving
- Monreale : 15 Kilometers – 30 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia at 100 Kilometers – 1 hour 30 minutes driving
Check-in and Check-out
The changeover day can be flexible in all periods.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 10 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is not strictly necessary but it can be useful to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 20 Kilometers – 17 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 100 Kilometers – 1 hour driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 215 Kilometers – 2 hours 15 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 240 Kilometers – 3 hours driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Mondello-Tommaso Natale at 3 Kilometers – 5 minutes driving
- Bus Stop: 500 Meters – 10 minutes walking
- Motorway : Tommaso Natale - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 2 Kilometers – 3 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Palermo 10 Km – 15 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for 1 to 6 people.
- Final Cleanings: 50 euro.
- All other charges (water, gas, electricity) are included in the rates.
- Bed linen and towels (optional): 10€/person/week to be paid locally.
- The use of the Swimming Pool is included. The pool is available from 1st June to 30th September (it may slightly vary depending on weather conditions)
- Balance due in cash upon arrival or by bank transfer 4 weeks before arrival.
- A Damage deposit of 500 euro is required in cash on arrival and will be returned at the end of the stay (after checking that there are no damages at the property)
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.