Please enter the message you'd like to send to Casa Perla
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|09 - Low Season||1 Bedroom||1||5||28/09/2019||26/06/2020||300€ per week||5||30|
What to do locally
Casa Perla is a brand new apartment located in the countryside just outside Campofelice, on a small hill above the sea and at only 10 minutes drive from Cefalù. The apartment is situated on the ground floor of a larger house, it has its own entrance and outside spaces so it´s completely independent. A beautiful view of the mountains and the Sea can be admired from the outside area, filled with Olive and other mediterranean trees; on the other side of the property there is also a vegetables and fruits garden where the owner grow his products biologically and it´s the owner´s habit to share his best products with the house guests!
The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, 1 large matrimonial bedroom with large wardrobe, a bathroom with a large massage shower and all necessary comforts. All the furniture is brand new and styilish. The terrace just in front of the apartment will allow you to relax outside or take a sun bath surrounded by the perfume of nature; the beautiful view of the san Calogero mountain and the sea will surely enchant you!
Casa Perla offers everything you may need for a nice and relaxing holiday, either if you are a couple or a small family (2 extra sleeping places are available in the sofa bed and a cot is also available). Then if you fancy a night out with your partner but want to leave your baby at home, no worries, the owners will be happy to baby sit! They also speak good German.
Casa Perla is located away from the summer crowd but still at short distances to enjoy the beach and the sea (less than 5 minutes drive). Campofelice di Roccella is the closest town, there you will find several amenities such as supermarkets, pharmacy, bakery, bars, ice cream shops, restaurants, everything at less than 5 minutes driving.
You will feel at home at Casa Perla!
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 4 Adults + 1 infant
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 2 extra sleeping places available on the sofa-bed in the Living Room
- 1 Bathroom with large massage shower
- Bed linen and Towels provided
- Kitchen equipped with: Cooker, Oven, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Terrace-Veranda with Sea View and Mountain View
- Free Internet Wi-Fi
- Living Room with TV, sofa, table & chairs
- Washing Machine
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Dinner (private chef)||Buffet Breakfast|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Media & House Equipment
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just about 15 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach : 2 Km – 5 minutes driving or 25 minutes walking
- Restaurant : 1,5 Km – 5 minutes driving or 20 minutes walking
- Nearest Bar/pub: 1,5 Km – 5 minutes driving or 20 minutes walking
- Fishmarket/Grocery: 2 Km – 5 minutes driving or 25 minutes walking
- Supermarkets: 2 Km – 5 minutes driving or 25 minutes walking
- Aquapark: 10 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 6 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Palermo: 55 Km – 30 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 12 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 30 Km – 60 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is strongly advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 75 Kilometers – 55 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 145 Kilometers – 1 hour 35 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 165 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 185 Kilometers – 2 hour 15 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Campofelice at 3 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Bus Stop: Town centre at 2 Km – 25 minutes walking
- Motorway : Campofelice (Buonfornello) - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 5 Km – 4 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Palermo 60 Km – 45 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 2 people. A 25 euro charge will be applied for each extra person.
- Final Cleanings: included.
- All other charges (water, gas, *electricity bed linen and towels) are included in the rates. *For long stays (more than 2 weeks) and in winter the electricity is not included. It will be charged 0.30€/KW (average 15€/week).
- Balance due in cash upon arrival.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.