Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Olive
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
What to do locally
Independent and strategically located between Cefalu and Palermo, Villa Olive offers a Private Swimming Pool and is surrounded by a large private garden with grass, olive trees and Mediterranean vegetation.
A nice terrace overlooking the garden and the pool area and a garden table right in front of the house are the perfect places to enjoy a meal outside. A barbecue is also available.
Inside the villa you will find a fully equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms (one double and one with 3 single beds), a lounge and living area equipped with sofa, table and chairs and air conditioning, one bathroom with shower.
A large parking space (up to 3 cars) is at your disposal right inside the property.
The swimming pool is open also in spring and autumn so the villa is ideal to enjoy a self-catering holiday also off season, when is not possible to bath in the sea nearby.
The Mediterranean garden is safe and completely fenced so you be able to relax under the shadow of a tree while children can play safely on the grass.
The closest beach is just 5 minutes driving away, it is mixed sandy and pebbly and offers a very nice panorama. There are either public and private/equipped beaches.
Restaurants and Supermarket are at 2 Km. Palermo is easy reachable with the close motorway in about 20 minutes and Cefalù in just about half an hour.
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 5 Adults
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 1 Triple Bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
- Bed linen & towels sets provided
- Kitchen equipped with: Gas cooker, Oven, Dish Washer, Fridge/Freezer, Coffee machine, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Terrace-Veranda with view of the pool
- Large Private Garden/Outside space surrounding the villa and equipped with wooden table and chairs, lounge area
- Air conditioning in the Livin-Dining room
- Free Internet Wi-Fi
- Living Room with sofa
- Washing Machine
- Private Swimming Pool (11 x 5 m) equipped with sun chairs
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Dinner (private chef)||Buffet Breakfast|
Media & House Equipment
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Living Area & Bedrooms
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just less than half an hour driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach : 2500 Meters – 4 minutes driving
- Restaurant : 2000 Meters – 4 minutes driving
- Nearest Bar/pub: 1000 Meters – 3 minutes driving
- Fishmarket/Grocery: San Nicola l´Arena at 4 km – 5 minutes driving
- Supermarkets: Altavilla Milicia at 5 Kilometers – 10 minutes driving
- Aquapark: 40 Kilometers – 30 minutes driving
- Palermo: 25Kilometers – 25 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 45 Kilometers – 30 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia at 50 Kilometers – 1 hour driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 4 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is strongly advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 55 Kilometers – 45 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 135 Kilometers – 1 hour 30 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 175 Kilometers – 1 hour 45 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 200 Kilometers – 2 hour 35 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Altavilla Milicia at 4,5 Kilometers – 8 minutes driving
- Bus Stop: along the SS113 at 3 Kilometers – 30 minutes walking
- Motorway : Altavilla - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 4,5 Kilometers – 8 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Palermo 25 Km – 30 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 4 people. A 100 euro charge will be applied for the 5th person.
- Final Cleanings: included.
- Water, gas, bed linen and towels are included in the rates. Electricity is incuded up to 150Kw/week; any extra consumption will be billed at 0,30€/Kw.
- A weekly cleaning is included for rentals of 2 or more weeks.
- The balance must be paid as following: 50% of the balance due via bank transfer 8 weeks before arrival; the remaining 50% of the balance due in cash upon arrival or by bank transfer 4 weeks before arrival.
- A Damage deposit of 150 euro is required at the arrival and will be returned at the end of the stay (after checking that there are no damages at the property)
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.