Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Jancaliva
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
What to do locally
Villa Jancaliva is the ideal place if you are looking for a relaxing holiday, provided with high quality furniture and equipment, a Private Pool, surrounded by a large garden with olive and other mediterranean trees and located at only 5-10 minutes walk from a beautiful sandy beach, Capo Plaia, in the surroundings of Cefalù.
The villa is composed of a large Living Room with Dining area, 3 bedrooms (two doubles and one twin), a fully equipped kitchen, 2 full bathrooms with shower enclosure.
Outside there are two terraces, one equipped with a large table & chairs where you can have your breakfasts and meals al fresco, the other equipped as a lounge area.
The pool area is just next to the house, provided with sun loungers, a shower, sun umbrellas. Next to the pool is also a patio equipped with armchairs and a table, to enjoy a fresh glass of wine by the pool!
The outside area surrounds the villa with grass, flowers and plants and is all fenced and secure, ideal for children. You will find there also a barbecue and a private parking for 2 cars.
The property is located in a quite area, at only a few minutes drive from Cefalu and all other amenities such as Supermarkets, restaurants, bars, shops, etc. At a couple minutes drive is also an Aquapark and SPA-fitness center, for the joy of children, and parents!
Right next to Villa Jancaliva is its twin villa, Villa Olivella, equipped and furnished exactly with the same quality standard but with a Blue color theme. This villa would be ideal if you are 2 families or a large group and wish to stay together while keeping your own privacy at the same time. Both villas have their own swimming pool and don’t share anything between them.
From the villa is also possible to reach Palermo in just 40 minutes drive and many other interesting places within short driving distances, incluing the Park of Madonies with all its typical villages and footpaths in the middle of the Sicilian nature. Thanks to the ideal location and the near motorway junction it is also possible to make day trips to all other parts of Sicily.
Villa Olivella is recommended to those people looking for a relaxing holiday by the sea, a cultural holiday, a break from work off season or a family holiday.
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 6 Adults
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 1 Twin Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms with shower
- Kitchen equipped with: Gas cooker, Oven, Dish Washer, Fridge/Freezer, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- 2 Terraces equipped with table & chairs
- Private Pool (4m x 8m x 1.5m)
- Large Private Garden (fenced)
- Living Room with TV, sofa, table & chairs
- INTERNET Wi-Fi
- AIR CONDITIONING in all rooms
- Washing Machine
- Central Heating
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Dinner (private chef)||Buffet Breakfast|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music.
Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also very close to the villa, less than 10 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach : 350 Meters – 5-10 minutes walking
- Restaurant : 2 Km – 4 minutes driving
- Nearest Bar/pub: 2 Km – 4 minutes driving
- Fishmarket/Grocery: 3Km – 5 minutes driving
- Supermarkets: 3Km – 5 minutes driving
- Aquapark: 1 Km – 3 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 10 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Palermo: 65 Km – 30 minutes driving
- Cefalù Town Center: 6 Km – 8 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 35 Km – 70 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 2 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 11 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is strongly advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 85 Kilometers – 65 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 155 Kilometers – 100 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 145 Kilometers – 175 Kilometers – 2 hours driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 195 Kilometers – 2 hour 30 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Lascari at 4Km or Cefalù at 7Km – 5-10 minutes driving
- Bus Stop: (shuttle bus in summer only) 150 meters – 2 minutes walking
- Motorway : Cefalù - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 2 Km – 3 minute driving
- Ferry port: Palermo 60 Kilometers – 60 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 4 people. A 100 euro charge will be applied for each extra person.
- Final Cleanings: 120€.
- Bed Linen and Towels: 20€/person/week
- In order to avoid energy waste, the electricity is not included and the real consumption will be billed extra at the end of the stay at 0,30€/Kw (a responsible use costs around 20€/week)
- Pool cleaning, water and gas are included in the rates.
- The swimming pool is open from mid April to end of October (may slightly vary depending on weather conditions)
- A refundable damage deposit of 400€ will be asked upon arrival and will be returned at the end of the stay. (after checking that there are no damages at the property)
- Balance due preferably in cash upon arrival or by bank transfer at least 1 week before arrival.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount and Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.