Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Mirto
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
Elegant villa located in Viagrande, just next to the Etna Park. The villa is completely surrounded by a green park, with beautiful views of the Ionian Gulf, furnished with elegant and comfortable furniture, in a classic style, and complete with all comforts.
The villa is in two levels, it features a fully equipped kitchen, a living room, dining area, two double bedrooms, one twin bedrooms and 4 bathrooms! Outside there are many ways to enjoy moments of relaxation, a lush garden, a patio ideal for dining while enjoying an unforgettable sea view, a private swimming pool and even a private football field!
The villa is also located between the Etna and Catania, a strategic location for those wishing to explore the East coast of Sicily.
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 6 Adults
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 1 Twin Bedroom
- 4 Bathrooms
- Bed linen & towels sets provided
- Modern Kitchen equipped with: Gas cooker, Oven, Dish Washer, Fridge/Freezer, Coffee machine, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Large Private Garden/Outside space
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Free Internet Wi-Fi
- Living Room with fireplace, TV, sofa
- Washing Machine and Dish Washer
- Private Swimming Pool
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change|
|Dinner (private chef)||Buffet Breakfast|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Catania and mount Etna are the closest points of interest.
Located at the foot of Mount Etna, proud of its huge artistic heritage, Catania overlooks its bay on the Ionian sea. Undisputed example of the Sicilian Baroque, together with Noto, Catania is also part of the Unesco heritage.
Among the evidences of its past stands the Odeon, located in the historic centre, next to the Roman Theatre, the Ursino Castle, founded in the thirteenth century by Frederick II of Swabia, the Duomo and the famous Elephant Fountain at the centre of the historic city. Catania still retain its original urban structure characterized by wide straight streets that are connected around the main Via Etnea.
Catania’s culinary excellence, among the tastiest of Sicily, is represented by several fish dishes (including the pasta with squid ink) and typical sweets such as the Sant ´Agata nougat, Cannoli with ricotta cheese and Marzipan. The fine Etna Doc wine is also part of this huge culinary heritage.
Catania is also a young city, active and full of music. The warmth of this city and its innate culture of hospitality, make it a perfect destination in any period of the year. More about Catania
Among the symbols of Sicily, the Etna is one of the milestones for the visitors of this beautiful island. Mount Etna is the largest active volcano in Europe, one of the highest in the world, which has recently entered in the UNESCO World Heritage List. His intense activity has been monitored since 2,700 years, but since the beginning of time several eruptions have continually changed the surrounding landscape until it turned into a suggestive place with an almost lunar atmosphere.
The entire territory of the volcano and the surrounding landscape, dotted with several lava vents created by the various eruptions over time (easily accessible for visitors), are part of a vast natural park, the Natural Park of Etna, which can be visited thanks to many naturalistic paths. When the winter snow covers the entire landscape, Etna also becomes a well-equipped ski destinationn. From the summit of the volcano you can also enjoy a spectacular panorama over Sicily.
But it is at night, when the volcano is erupting, that the view becomes particularly striking: the impressive lava rivers and the spurts that emerge illuminate the landscape and the sky, creating one of the most beautiful natural sights in the world. More about Etna
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach :
- Restaurant :
- Nearest Bar/pub:
- Fish market/Grocery:
- Catania: 12 Km; 15 minutes driving
- Ski : Etna (Rifugio Sapienza) at 22 Km; 35 minutes driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 2 pm to 8 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is strongly advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 25 Km – 25 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 100 Km – 1 hour 30 minutes driving
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 250 Km – 2 hours 50 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 330 Km – 3 hours 40 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station:
- Bus Stop:
- Motorway :
- Ferry port:
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 6 people.
- Water, gas, bed linen and towels are included in the rates.
- Final Cleanings: 100 euro.
- Electricity consumption is included up to 200kw/week. Any extra consumption will be billed at € 0,36 per kW.
- Balance due in cash upon arrival or by bank transfer 2 weeks before arrival.
- A Damage deposit of 300 euro is required at the arrival and will be returned at the end of the stay (after checking that there are no damages at the property)
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
This property has its own cancellation policy as following:
- Bookings cancelled 90 days or more before the arrival date will receive a 70% refund of the paid sum.
- Bookings cancelled 40-89 days before the arrival date will receive a 50% refund of the paid sum.
- Bookings cancelled 30-39 days before the arrival date will receive a 30% refund of the paid sum.
- Bookings cancelled 0-29 days before the arrival date will not receive refunds.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.