Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Green Unit 1
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
What to do locally
Villa Green Unit 1 is a brand new villa (2013) located in a peaceful environment overlooking the sea. The place offers a private Golf course/practice and a private Infinity Swimming Pool within a large outside space with trees, plants and a lake! The villa has its own front garden and outside space surrounding it, a private parking and a spacious veranda equipped with a lounge, sun chairs, table & chairs and a summer kitchen where you can prepare your meals while admiring the sea! A barbecue is also available. Golf equipment is also provided and you are free to play and practice Golf in the property whenever you want for no extra charges.
The interior of the villa is composed of a main living room equipped with sofa, flat TV and access to a mezzanine equipped with a desktop which can be used by those who need to keep an eye on their job while on holiday. On the same floor are one master bedroom with matrimonial bed and a bathroom with shower. On the basement are another matrimonial bedroom (with window), one twin Bedroom, a second bathroom with shower and a kitchenette. The villa is completely furnished and equipped with brand new and modern furniture and equipment and 2 bedrooms are air conditioned.
A beautiful infinity swimming pool with sea view is available right in the middle of the property. The pool is private and for the use of the Unit 1 and the Unit 2 ONLY. There are no other villas within the property using the pool. The pool is open from end of April to end of October (may slightly vary depending on weather conditions).
The property is composed of two independent villas, Unit 1 and Unit 2, which can be rented also together if you are a large group travelling together.
The property is also not far from a public beach (less than 5 minutes drive or about 25 minutes walking), 5 minutes drive from the town center of Campofelice, just a few kilometers from Cefalù and also at 5 Km from the motorway junction which will also allow to make day trips to every place in the island.
Restaurants, bars, supermarkets/grocery stores and all other shops are are at 2 Km.
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 7-8 Adults + 1 infant
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 1 Twin Bedroom
- 2 extra beds available on the mezzanine above the Living Room
- 2 Bathrooms with shower
- Bed linen and Pool Towels provided
- Outdoor Kitchen (Sea View) equipped with: Cooker, Oven, Fridge/Freezer, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Indoor Kitchenette
- Terrace-Veranda with Sea View
- Private Garden in front of the villa with sun chairs + shared garden/golf course
- Air conditioning in the Double bedrooms
- Free Internet Wi-Fi
- Living Room with TV, desk (in the mezzanine), sofa, table & chairs
- Washing Machine
- Swimming Pool (9 m x 6.50 m – h. 1.80 m)
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Dinner (private chef)||Buffet Breakfast|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just about 15 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach : 2 Km – 5 minutes driving or 25 minutes walking
- Restaurant : 2 Km – 5 minutes driving or 25 minutes walking
- Nearest Bar/pub: 2 Km – 5 minutes driving or 25 minutes walking
- Fishmarket/Grocery: 2 Km – 5 minutes driving or 25 minutes walking
- Supermarkets: 2 Km – 5 minutes driving or 25 minutes walking
- Aquapark: 12 Km – 15 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 5 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Palermo: 55 Km – 30 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 15 Km – 15-20 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 30 Km – 60 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is strongly advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 75 Kilometers – 55 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 145 Kilometers – 1 hour 35 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 165 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 185 Kilometers – 2 hour 15 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Campofelice at 3 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Bus Stop: Town centre at 2 Km – 25 minutes walking
- Motorway : Campofelice (Buonfornello) - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 3 Km – 3 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Palermo 60 Km – 45 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 4 people. A 100 euro charge will be applied for each extra person.
- Final Cleanings: 120€.
- All other charges (water, gas, bed linen and towels) are included in the rates.
- The use of the Swimming Pool is included and it´s shared with the Unit 2.
- The swimming pool is open from end of April to end of October (may slightly vary depending on weather conditions)
- Balance due in cash upon arrival.
- A Damage deposit of 150 euro is required at the arrival and will be returned at the end of the stay (after checking that there are no damages at the property)
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount and Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
Villa Green Unit 1 Average Rating: 10.0 - Total Votes: 1
Una settimana meravigliosa a Villa Green di Natale!!!!!
Abbiamo passato una settimana fantastica in Villa Green di Natale. La casa ha una posizione da rimanere senza fiato.... Come panorama il mare davanti ed un bellissimo giardino, o meglio detto un terreno da poter giocare il golf, dietro casa. Il posto e curato al massimo dal proprietario Natale, il quale ci accolto calorosamente nella sua proprieta! Qui trovate un oase di tranquilita ma per chi vuole c'e anche molto vicino il bellissimo Cefalu! La casa da posto a piu di 5 persone. I letti sono ottimi e trovate in casa tutto quello ch avete bisogno. Natale stesso, e di una hospitalita enorme e ci ha fatto conoscere un po di piu della bella Sicilia, facendoci mangiare cose tipici e facendoci vedere posti da visitare. Siamo diventati amici per sempre!!!! Consiglio tutti quelli che cercano un posto per passare le vacanze.....VAI DA NATALE!!!!!!! Noi...ci ritorneremo senza dubbio!!!!!
Consiglio tutti quelli che cercano un posto per passare le vacanze.....VAI DA NATALE!!!!!!!