Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Mary
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
Villa Mary is located in the area of Plemmirio, the most exclusive area of Syracuse. The villa has a large garden where you can find a large swimming pool surrounded by a large outside area Mediterranean plants and palm trees. A few steps lead to the patio of the house overlooking the pool, where you can enjoy a meal or a tea.
The house is located on two levels. On the first floor you´ll find a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious lounge, a double bedroom and a bathroom. On the second floor there are two more double bedrooms, a bathroom and a balcony from where you can enjoy a wonderful sea view and see the Etna. All rooms are air-conditioned.
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 6 Adults + 1 infant
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bed linen & towels sets provided
- Bright Kitchen equipped with: Gas cooker, Oven, Dish Washer, Fridge/Freezer, Coffee machine, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Terrace-Veranda overlooking the pool and the sea
- Large Private Garden/Outside space
- Barbecue area
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Free Internet Wi-Fi
- Living Room with fireplace, TV, sofa
- Washing Machine and Dish Washer
- Private Swimming Pool
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change|
|Dinner (private chef)||Buffet Breakfast|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Siracusa and Noto are the closest points of interest.
Siracusa was founded in 734 B.C. and was one of the most important cities of the Mediterranean, having a key role in the fields of literature, philosophy and science of the ancient world. Syracuse is also one of the major art cities in Europe, full of beautiful monuments and places of interest. UNESCO has also added Syracuse in the list of World Heritage Sites in 2005. The city is considered one of the main poleis of Ancient Greece and owns one of the largest archaeological sites in the Mediterranean: the Archaeological Park of Neapolis; inside the park you will find many of the most significant and historically evocative monuments of the city: the Greek theater, the Ear of Dionysius, the cave of the Nymph, the Roman amphitheater, the triumphal arch of Augustus, the supposed tomb of Archimedes, and many others. More about Siracusa
Noto is a small baroque jewel perched on a plateau overlooking the valley Asinaro. Her beauty, so harmonious as to seem a fiction, a scene in a theater, is the result of a tragic event: the earthquake of 1693, which in this part of Sicily brought destruction and death, but gave impetus to reconstruction. Noto is known worldwide for the extraordinary, absolutely homogeneous and unitary baroque because of the unity of space and time in which there was the construction of the new city after the earthquake. More about Noto
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach (rocks): 1500 Meters – 15-20 minutes walking
- Beach (sand): 3Km – 3 minutes driving
- Restaurant : 1000 Meters – 10 minutes walking
- Nearest Bar/pub: 1000 Meters – 10 minutes walking
- Fishmarket/Grocery: 1000 Meters – 10 minutes walking
- Supermarkets: 1000 Meters – 10 minutes walking
- Siracusa center: 12 Km – 20 minutes driving
- Noto: 37 Kilometers – 40 minutes driving
- Ski : Etna (Rifugio Sapienza) at 110 Km – 1 h 40 minutes driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 2 pm to 8 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is strongly advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 70 Kilometers – 55 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 115 Kilometers – 1 hour 30 minutes driving
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 298 Kilometers – 3hours 15 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 380 Kilometers – 4 hours driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station:
- Bus Stop:
- Motorway :
- Ferry port:
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 6 people.
- Final Cleanings: 100€
- Water, gas, bed linen and towels are included in the rates.
- Electricity consumption is included up to 150kw/week. Any extra consumption will be billed at € 0,36 per kW.
- Balance due in cash upon arrival or by bank transfer 2 weeks before arrival.
- Damage deposit to be paid in cash locally: 300 euro.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
This property has its own cancellation policy as following:
- Bookings cancelled 90 days or more before the arrival date will receive a 70% refund of the paid sum.
- Bookings cancelled 40-89 days before the arrival date will receive a 50% refund of the paid sum.
- Bookings cancelled 30-39 days before the arrival date will receive a 30% refund of the paid sum.
- Bookings cancelled 0-29 days before the arrival date will not receive refunds.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.