Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Calzata
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
What to do locally
The house is cosy, spacious and full of light. Surrounded by a large garden and trees, you will enjoy the Sicilian Nature and perfumes all over the house. The private pool next to the house will ensure you a total relax and privacy as well as a nice refreshment after a long day exploring the local beauties.
The villa is decorated with typical Sicilian ceramics and style. Spending your holiday in villa Calzata will give you a glimpse of Sicily.
The bedroom is upstairs while all the other rooms are downstairs. The villa is fully equipped to ensure a nice stay for all the person who choose to spend their holiday here.
Villa Calzata is located in the countryside but still close to the amenities. The town of Campofeice, with all its services such as bakery, supermarkets, bars/ice cream shops is at 5 minutes by car only.
Cefalù is at 15 minutes by car from the property. The motorway junction, Bonfornello, will allow you to organize daily trip all over the island very easily.
Villa Calzata is the right place for your holiday if you want to discover Sicily in full immersion. The house is a typical Sicilian country home, the swimming pool will allow you to relax at the property without needing to go out....
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 4 Adults + 1 infant
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 1 sofa bed (sleeps 2)
- 1 Bathroom with shower
- Bed linen & towels sets provided
- Kitchen equipped with: Gas cooker, Oven, Fridge/Freezer, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Large Private Garden/Outside space surrounding the villa and equipped with table and chairs
- Air conditioning
- Free Internet Wi-Fi
- Living Room with sofa
- Washing Machine
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Dinner (private chef)|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just about 15 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach : 4 Km – 7 minutes driving or 45 minutes walking
- Restaurant : 3 Km – 7 minutes driving or 35 minutes walking
- Nearest Bar/pub: 3 Km – 7 minutes driving or 35 minutes walking
- Supermarkets: 3 Km – 7 minutes driving or 35 minutes walking
- Aquapark: 12 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 8 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Palermo: 57 Km – 35 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 15 Km – 20 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 35 Km – 60 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that even during the High and Peak seasons, this property can be rentedfrom any days and for a minimum of 3 days.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 12 am
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is necessary to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 88 Kilometers – 60 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 155 Kilometers – 1 hour 45 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 167 Kilometers – 1 hour 45 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 190 Kilometers – 2 hour 20 minutes driving
More info about Airports and Transport in Sicily
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be booked on request.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Campofelice at 4 Km – 7 minutes driving
- Bus Stop: Town centre at 3 Km – 45 minutes walking
- Motorway : Campofelice (Buonfornello) - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 6 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Termini Imerese 23 Km - 25 minutes driving; Palermo 66 Km – 45 minutes driving
More info about Airports and Transport in Sicily
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 2 people. A 50 euro charge will be applied for each extra person.
- All other charges (water, gas, bed linen and towels) are included in the rates.
- The use of the Swimming Pool is included.
- Balance due in cash upon arrival.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Charge for each extra person over 214€ ( Per person per day )
There are no reviews for this property yet.