Please enter the message you'd like to send to Apartment Dei Colori
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|04 - Mid Season||1 Bedroom||1||100||01/09/2019||30/09/2019||980€ per week||3||365|
|05 - Low Season||1 Bedroom||1||100||01/10/2019||31/05/2020||770€ per week||3||365|
What to do locally
Apartment Dei Colori is located in the historic center of the village. It is a recently restored home, built respecting the "genius loci", but with a particular attention to an up to date technological level.
The house offers two rooms plus a bathroom, a living room and a bedroom with four comfortable beds. The house is equipped with: 32 inch flat screen TV, green tea courtesy service, sheets/towels cleaned in a professional laundry.
Like in a hotel, but with the freedom of a home.
In the living room there is a kitchenette where it is possible to prepare meals (dishwasher, electric stove and oven, coffee machine, refrigerator, sink, furnishings).
The house, accessible from a typical alley, is located on the second floor and has high ceilings and vaults. This gives a sense of spaciousness that will make your holiday airy.
You will find two balconies: one in the alley, the other in a courtyard.
The latest generation air conditioning is active throughout the home.
The house is a few minutes walk from the sea and from the square where the famous Cefalù´s Arab-Norman Cathedral stands.
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 4 Adults + 1 infant in cot
- 1 Quadruple Bedroom
- Bed linen & towels and Beach Towels provided
- Kitchen equipped with: Gas cooker, Oven, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Dining area-Living room
- 2 Balconies
- Air conditioning in all the rooms
- Free Internet Wi-Fi
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Cefalù has recently become one of the main tourist attraction in Sicily thanks to its very famous Arab-Norman Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Restaurants, bars, shops, grocery: 150 Meters – 2 minutes walking
- Supermarkets: 800 meters – 5 minutes walking
- Beach : 250 meters – 4 minutes walking;/
- Aquapark: 5 Kilometers – 5 minutes driving
- Palermo: 65 Kilometers – 45 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia at 40 Km - 40 minutes driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3.30 pm to 11 pm
- Check-out Time: by 11 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is not necessary but it is advised if you wish to tour around Sicily. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 100 Kilometers – 85 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 180 Kilometers – 2 hour 15 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 180 Kilometers – 2 hours driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 200 Kilometers – 2.45 hours driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: 850 meters – 10 minutes walking
- Bus Stop: 300 meters – 5 minutes walking
- Motorway : Cefalù - directions to Trapani, Catania, Messina at 8 Kilometers – 15 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Termini Imerese at 38 Kilometers – 45 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- Balance due preferably in cash upon arrival.
- Tourist tax is required. Please contact the property owner for an updated cost.
- A Damage deposit of 100 euro is required at the arrival and will be returned at the end of the stay (after checking that there are no damages at the property)
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.