Please enter the message you'd like to send to Apartment Casa Nime
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|02 - High Season||2 Bedrooms||1||100||16/04/2019||31/10/2019||1050€ per week||5||365|
|03 - Low Season||2 Bedrooms||1||100||01/11/2019||15/04/2020||700€ per week||3||365|
What to do locally
Apartment Casa Nime is the perfect accommodation for a couple or a family looking for a peaceful and cultural holiday in Palermo. Located at the third floor of a recent building (with lift), the apartment offers a very nice view of Palermo as well as Monte Pellegrino and its Sanctuary of Santa Rosalia. This cosy apartment is bright, furnitured with quality and brand new furniture and all equipment you may need (including dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, etc.) to enjoy a self-catering holiday.
At walking distance from the apartment you will find several shops, bars, restaurants, fruit/vegetable market and bus/underground stops at 5 minutes walk. The historical center of Palermo (Teatro Massimo, Piazza Politeama, Quattro Canti, etc.) is reachable in just about 20-25 minutes walk or less than 15 minutes by bus although at shorter distances you will find also other attractions such as the beatiful Giardini Inglesi (English Gardens), Villa Trabia, the Fiera del Mediterraneo, and other nice corners of Palermo to discover! The train station "Palermo Notarbartolo" is also within walking distances (25 minutes) or short bus/taxi distances, so a car is not necessary. In case you prefer to have a car you will also find a reserved and secure parking place within the private court of the building.
The apartment offers 2 bedrooms (1 matrimonial with balcony and air conditioning plus 1 twin), a bright equipped kitchen with annexed dining area, a comfortable living room with sofa (sofa-bed sleeps 2), TV and air conditioned, a full bathroom with access to the balcony. Free Wi-Fi is also available.
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 6 Adults
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 1 Twin Bedroom
- Sofa-bed in the living room (sleeps 2)
- Bed linen & towels and Beach Towels provided
- Bright Kitchen equipped with: Gas cooker, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Dining area
- Living room
- Balcony with View
- Air conditioning in the Matrimonial Bedroom and int the living room (reaching the dining area and the twin bedroom)
- Free Internet Wi-Fi
- Washing Machine
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Dinner (private chef)||Private Boat Excursions|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Restaurants, bars, shops: 100 Meters – 3 minutes walking
- Supermarkets: 300 meters – 5 minutes walking
- Beach : Mondello at 7 Km – 10 minutes driving</
- Aquapark: Monreale at 35 Kilometers – 45 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 70 Kilometers – 1 hour driving
- Ski : Etna (Rifugio Sapienza) at 230 Kilometers – 3 hours driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is not necessary but it is advised if you wish to tour around Sicily. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 29 Kilometers – 30 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 110 Kilometers – 1 hour 20 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 210 Kilometers – 2.5 hours driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 230 Kilometers – 3 hours driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Palermo Notarbartolo at 2 Kilometers – 25 minutes walking
- Bus Stop: 150 meters – 3 minutes walking
- Underground Stop: "Giachery" at 500 meters – 5 minutes walking
- Motorway : Palermo - directions to Trapani, Catania, Messina at 4 Kilometers – 15 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Palermo 1 Kilometer – 3 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 2 people. A 30 euro/day charge will be applied for each extra person.
- Final cleaning: 50€.
- All other charges (water, gas, bed linen and towels) are included in the rates.
- Balance due in cash upon arrival.
- A Damage deposit of 150 euro is required at the arrival and will be returned at the end of the stay (after checking that there are no damages at the property)
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
"EXTRA GUEST CHARGE" – The basic rate for this villa is valid up to 2 guests. If you are more than 2 please add one for EACH extra guest; i.e. if you are 3 people add "1", if you are 4 people add "2"...
Charge for each extra person over 230€ ( Per day )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Final cleaning (mandatory)
Final cleaning at the end of your stay50€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.