Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Mimosa
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|09 - Low season||2 Bedrooms||1||100||03/11/2018||31/05/2019||350€ per week||5||365|
What to do locally
Nice and recently built, Villa Mimosa is located on a small hill facing the sea and offering a nice view of it. This holiday villa is independent and has a large olives garden surrounging it, a large equipped terrace with much space for relaxing, eating outside or playing with children! On the terrace you will find also a nice inflatable pool from where you can admire the sunset while relaxing, a ping pong table and a mini-gym. A barbecue and Pizza oven are also available next to the terrace.
The villa offers a dining room-living room with air conditioning, large TV, video games (Wii), and a separated kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher, oven, microwave, kettle, etc, a full bathroom with shower and 2 bedrooms, one large double/matrimonial (with an extra bed or cot available) and one twin (a third bed can be also added here).
The closest sandy beach is at only 10 minutes driving, you can choose among the Salinelle beach in Lascari or the main beach in Campofelice where you will find both public and equipped/private beaches; the supermarkets and all other shops, bars, pizzerias/restaurants, ice cream shops and other amenities are at 3 Km from the villa, at less than 10 minutes by car.
You will be right at the boundaries of the Madonies Park, if you like nature, landscapes and you like walking/rafting, this is surely something to visit.
Also, Cefalù is at only 15 minutes from the house and if you travel with children you may be interested on the Aqua-park located at only 10 kilometers on the way to Cefalù.
The motorway junction is at 8 Km from the villa; you can organize day-trips to many points of interest in Sicily thanks to the ideal location of the villa.
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 6 Adults + 1 infant
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower
- Bed linen and Towels provided
- Kitchen-Dining Room equipped with: Cooker, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Water Kettle, Fridge/Freezer, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Terrace-Veranda with Sea View
- Barbecue and Pizza oven
- Internet Wi-fi
- Air conditioning in the dining-living room
- Living Room with TV, sofa, video games (Wii)
- Washing Machine
- Ping Pong table
- Mini gym
- Private Pool (inflatable 4m diameter)
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Dinner (private chef)||Buffet Breakfast|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just about 15 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach : 4,5 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Restaurant : 3 Km – 7 minutes driving
- Nearest Bar/pub: 3 Km – 7 minutes driving
- Fishmarket/Grocery: 3 Km – 7 minutes driving
- Supermarkets: 3 Km – 7 minutes driving
- Aquapark: 8Km – 12 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 6 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Palermo: 60 Km – 35 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 12 Km – 15 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 30 Km – 60 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 1 am
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is strongly advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 80 Kilometers – 1 hour driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 150 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 170 Kilometers – 1 hour 45 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 190 Kilometers – 2 hour 20 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Campofelice at 4 Km – 8 minutes driving
- Bus Stop: Town centre at 3 Km – 8 minutes driving
- Motorway : Campofelice (Buonfornello) - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 8 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Termini Imerese 25Km - 25 minutes driving; Palermo 65 Km – 50 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 4 people. A 50 euro charge will be applied for each extra person.
- Final Cleanings, water, gas, bed linen and towels: 50 euro.
- Electricity is not included and the real consumption will be billed extra at the end of the stay at 0,30€/Kw (a responsible use costs around 15-20€/week).
- Balance due preferably via bank transfer a few days before arrival or in cash upon arrival.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Final cleaning (mandatory)
Final cleaning at the end of your stay50€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.