Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Luna
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
What to do locally
The villa offers private and secure parking, a large private outside area and garden equipped with a lounge and garden furniture, a barbecue area. There are 2 floors at the villa (ground and first floor), each floor has an independent access and each is equipped with its own kitchen, living area, bedrooms and bathroom, which makes Villa Luna the ideal holiday rental for 2 families wishing to spend their vacation together but keeping thei privacy.
The ground floor has a large terrace completely closed by large windows (which can be opened) and furnished with sofa and armchairs, table & chairs and flat TV screen. From there you can access to main room where you will find the dining area next to the fully equipped kitchen and the living area with a nice bar corner. There are 3 bedrooms, one master with matrimonial bed and one twin (bunk beds); the third bedroom is accessed from either the master bedroom or from the outside area.
The first floor has a large veranda completely closed by large windows (which can be opened) and furnished with sofas, table & chairs and flat TV screen. From there you can access to the dining room and the kitchen, fully equipped, and the 2 bedrooms, one master with matrimonial bed, one twin (bunk beds) and one bathroom with shower (and washing machine).
The villa is brand new and it has been furnished with care to make you feel like at home.
The swimming pool (open from mid June to mid September, see terms) is at just about 100 meters from the villa, the ideal distance not to hear any noise when you want to relax and close enough to be there in a minute!
Many activities are offered during the summer (for children and for adults) and different evening shows are available throughout the summer season. During that time, the residence is also offering more services such as bar, restaurant/pizzeria, mini-market, animation and even a church! The sports ground are instead available all year long.
The place is also close to the beach (about 10 minutes walk), less than 5 minutes drive from the town center of Campofelice and only a few kilometers from Cefalù. The main motorway junction is also at only 2 Km, this will allow you to organize day trips to almost all locations in Sicily!
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 15 Adults + 1 baby (cot)
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Twin Bedrooms with bunk beds
- 3 Sofa-bed in the Living Rooms (sleeps 6)
- 2 Bathrooms with shower (one per floor)
- Bed linen and Towels provided
- 2 Kitchens (one per floor) equipped with: Cooker, Oven, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- 2 Terraces
- Private Garden
- Large Barbecue area
- Internet Wi-Fi
- 2 Living Rooms with TV, sofa, table & chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis field
- Football field
- Air conditioning in the Living Rooms and in one of the bedrooms
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Washing Machines
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music.
Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just about 15 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach: 700 Meters – 10 minute walking
- Nearest Restaurant: 50 Meters (within the complex) – 2 minutes walking
- Nearest Bar/pub: 50 Meters (within the complex) – 2 minutes walking
- Supermarkets: 2500 Meters – 30 minutes walking / 5 minutes driving
- Aquapark: 10 Km – 15 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 4 Km – 8 minutes driving
- Palermo: 55 Km – 45 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 15 Km – 20 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 30 Km – 60 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please note also that check-ins after 9pm may incur on a small extra charge (to be arranged with the owner/keymanager).
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 75 Kilometers – 55 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 160 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 160 Kilometers – 1 hour 35 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 185 Kilometers – 2 hour 35 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Campofelice at 2 Km – 25 minutes walking
- Bus Stop: Town centre at 2500 Meters – 30 minutes walking
- Motorway : Campofelice (Buonfornello) - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 2,5 Km – 2 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Palermo 55 Km – 30 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are for up to 8 people. A 50€/person charge will be applied if you are more than 4 people.
- Final Cleanings and all other charges (water, gas, electricity, bed linen and towels) are included.
- Balance due in cash upon arrival.
- The use of the swimming pool and the residence’s entertainment is not included. You can buy a daily pass or a weekly Club Pass (directly on the place) at the cost of 50€/Person. The Club Pass is NOT mandatory.
- PLEASE NOTE: The complex´ services (swimming pool, entertainment, etc.) are usually availble from mid June to mid September (the dates are variable and depends mainly on weather conditions and the complex´s administration). The complex´ services and its access passes are managed and sold by the complex´ administration, not by the property owner. The property owner is not responsible for any sudden changes on the complex´ services.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.