Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Sweet
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
What to do locally
Villa Sweet is located in a holiday complex with swimming pool (open in summer) and near the beach. A green garden is surrounding the house and it’s completely fenced so it’s safe for children. The villa is a recent construction, it has 3 bedrooms with AC and 2 bathrooms. Villa Sweet is the perfect holiday home for a large family or if you are more families travelling together and willing to spend a nice and relaxing holiday near the beach in Sicily. Some equipment for children is also available if necessary (2 baby beds, high chair, toys,…).
The villa has kitchen/living room equipped with air conditioning, a total of 3 bedrooms (1 Double, 1 Triple and 1 Single), and 2 bathrooms (1 on the ground floor and 1 en-suite). The triple bedroom with en-suite bathroom and access to the balcony are on the first floor while all the other bedrooms are on the ground floor. From the living room you can access the veranda/terrace, equipped with garden table & chairs and barbecues.
From the villa you can reach the beach in 5 minutes walk; there are free beaches and a private/equipped beach available. Just next to the beach, during the summer, you will find also a bar and a mini-market where you can buy all the essential food and drinks. The biggest supermarkets are just 2 Km away. The motorway junction (directions to Catania, Taormina, Etna, Agrigento, Palermo, Trapani, …) at 7 Km will allow you to organize and enjoy several day-trips to most parts of Sicily.
The villa is perfect for groups of friends or families with children of any age as the outside spaces are completely fenced.
The closest restaurant is at 1,5 Km and many others are at about 2,5Km. Cefalù and a nice Aqua-park are at only 10 minutes driving!
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 7 Adults + 2 babies (in 2 cots)
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 1 Triple Bedroom (double bed + single bed)
- 1 Single Bedroom
- Sofa-bed in the Living Room (sleeps 2)
- 2 Bathrooms (one with shower)
- Bed linen, Towels and beach towels provided
- Kitchen equipped with: Cooker, Oven, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Private Garden
- Swimming Pool
- Football field
- Air conditioning in the Living Room and in all the bedrooms
- Internet Wi-Fi 3G-4G (see notes)
- Living Room with TV, sofa, table & chairs
- Washing Machine
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just about 15 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach: 300 Meters – 5 minutes walking
- Nearest Restaurant: 1500 Meters – 20 minutes walking / 2 minutes driving
- Nearest Bar/pub (open in summer): 500 Meters (in the summer) – 5 minutes walking
- Grocery: 500 Meters (in the summer) – 5 minutes walking
- Supermarkets: 2 Km – 25 minutes walking / 3 minutes driving
- Aquapark: 5 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 8 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Palermo: 58 Km – 30 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 9 Kilometers – 10 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 33 Km – 60 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please note also that check-ins after 9pm may incur on a small extra charge (to be arranged with the owner/keymanager)
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is strongly advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 80 Kilometers – 60 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 150 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 170 Kilometers – 1 hour 45 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 190 Kilometers – 2 hour 20 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Lascari at 2 Km – 20 minutes walking / 3 minutes driving
- Bus Stop: Town centre at 2,8 Km – 35 minutes walking / 5 minutes driving
- Motorway : Campofelice/Buonfornello Junction to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 7 Kilometers – 5 minutes driving OR Cefalù at 6 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Palermo 60 Km – 45 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 5 people. A 100 euro charge will be applied for each extra person.
- Final cleanings, water, gas, bed linen and towels are included in the rate. In order to avoid waste of energy, electricity is extra at 0,30€/KW (average 15-20€/week).
- The swimming pool is available in summer only (generally from end of June to beginning of September, it may slightly vary from year to year)
- Internet usage is extra (20€/up to 5Gb) to be paid on site. This charge is not mandatory.
- Balance due preferably in cash on arrival.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.