Please enter the message you'd like to send to Apartment Normanni Unit 2
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|02 - Mid Season||1 Bedroom||1||4||01/06/2019||28/06/2019||450€ per week||5||365|
|03 - High Season||1 Bedroom||1||4||29/06/2019||26/07/2019||550€ per week||5||365|
|04 - Peak Season||1 Bedroom||1||4||27/07/2019||23/08/2019||800€ per week||5||365|
|05 - High Season||1 Bedroom||1||4||24/08/2019||30/08/2019||550€ per week||5||365|
|06 - Mid Season||1 Bedroom||1||4||31/08/2019||30/09/2019||450€ per week||5||365|
|07 - Low Season||1 Bedroom||1||4||01/10/2019||29/05/2020||300€ per week||5||365|
What to do locally
The apartment Normanni Unit 2 is fully equipped, including air conditioning, TV, washing machine, and there is a secure parking area within the complex or just next to the apartment.
The apartment is located on the first floor (mansard) of a villa, inside a newly built residence. It is has it’s own independent entrance on the side of the villa and it is composed of a main room: living room/dining room with a kitchen corner, one matrimonial bedroom and a full bathroom with shower enclosure. A sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate 2 more adults/children.
The main door opens over a terrace where there is a table & chairs and a sun-umbrella, the perfect place to spend your afternoon reading a book or having your breakfast while enjoying the view of the sea right in front of you! Also, from mid June to end of September, you will have free access to the Swimming Pool!
The apartment has also a small outside area where you can place sun chairs and a direct access to a free sandy beach, located less than 1 minute walk! Also, if you are a larger family or a group, it is possible to rent also the Apartment Normanni Unit 1, Apartment Normanni Unit 3 and Villa Camelia-Normanni, located inside the same residence, just next to the Unit 2.
The apartment is located in a quiet area, restaurants, supermarkets and the town center of Campofelice are at 1,5 Km.
Campofelice, being at the center of the northern coast, is also a very good location if you wish to visit other parts of Sicily as you can organize day trips to many location, including the Etna, Eolian Islands, Agrigento, Siracusa, Palermo, Taormina, etc…Cefalù is at only 10 minutes drive from the apartment.
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 4 Adults
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Sofa-bed in the living room (2 sleeps)
- 1 Bathroom with shower
- Kitchen fully equipped with: Gas cooker, Fridge, Microwave, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Terrace with SEA VIEW (1st floor)
- SWIMMING POOL (included) available from mid-June to mid-September
- Air conditioning in the main room
- Internet Wi-Fi 3G-4G (see notes)
- Washing Machine
- Direct access to sandy Beach
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Dinner (private chef)||Buffet Breakfast|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just about 15 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach: 40 Meters – 1 minute walking
- Restaurant: 500 Meters – 10 minutes walking
- Nearest Bar/pub: 500 Meters – 10 minutes walking
- Grocery (bread, fruit, vegetables and cooking basics): 950 Meters – 10 minutes walking / 2 minutes driving
- Supermarkets: 1700 Meters – 30 minutes walking / 2 minutes driving
- Aquapark: 7 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 5 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Palermo: 60 Km – 30 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 11 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 30 Km – 60 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please note also that check-ins after 9pm may incur on a small extra charge (to be arranged with the owner/keymanager).
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 75 Kilometers – 55 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 145 Kilometers – 1 hour 35 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 165 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 185 Kilometers – 2 hour 15 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Campofelice at 2200 Meters – 30 minutes walking
- Bus Stop: Town centre at 2 Km – 25 minutes walking
- Motorway : Campofelice (Buonfornello) - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 5 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Termini Imerese 22 Km - 25 minutes driving; Palermo 65 Km – 45 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are for 2 people. A 50€/person charge will be applied if you are more than 2 people.
- Final Cleanings and all other charges (water, gas, electricity, bed linen and towels) are included in the rates.
- The use of the Swimming Pool is included (available from early June to late September, may vary depending on weather conditions).
- Balance due in cash upon arrival.
- A damage deposit of € 150 is required upon arrival, which will be returned in full at the check out, once ensured that there are no damages in the property.
- Due to Italian privacy laws, the sim-card for the internet router is not provided. This can be bought locally and costs around 15-20€ including internet usage.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.