Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Paradise Unit 2
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|09- Low season||2 Bedrooms||1||5||19/10/2018||29/03/2019||300€ per week||3||365|
What to do locally
Villa Paradise Unit 2 is located only a few steps away from the main beach of Campofelice and from bars, pubs, restaurants, private beaches and a mini-market (open in summer). A public swimming pool is also available at only 3 minutes walk (available in the summer period, entrance with day/weekly ticket, not included). The villa is located also next to Villa Paradise 1 and Apartment Cobalto (also advertised here) so if you are a large group and wish to spend a holiday together in separate accommodations next to each other, you will have more options to choose from.
The villa is composed of a kitchen area, 2 bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin with a bunk bed) and one bathroom with shower accessible from one of the bedrooms. The kitchen is accessible from outside and opens directly to the terrace and the patio, where you can have your meals. The patio is also next to a brick barbecue and the garden and it is equipped with table, chairs and a TV.
The garden is full of nice mediterranean plants and pine trees and it’s private. All the property is fenced, so safe for children. An outside bathroom and an external shower are also available.
Villa Paradise Unit 2 offers TVs, DVD, equipped kitchen (fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, coffee machine) and air conditioning in the double bedroom. The terrace/garden is equipped with sun chairs.
The villa can accommodate up to 4 adults and a baby (a cot is available on request). Right next to the apartment there is a private parking with a reserved car space.
The area is calm all year long except in summer when it gets more animated thanks to all the bars and amenities nearby which offers shows, music and karaoke throughout the day and in the evenings.
This apartment is the perfect place to be rented by families who don’t want to drive too much and wish to stay right in front of the beach, families with children or teenager looking for a sea holiday and animation (especially during the months of July and August) or for a group of friends who wants to get the most of the summer life. The apartment is also very well located to organize day trips in every part of Sicily!
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 4 Adults + 1 baby (in a cot)
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 1 Twin Bedroom with bunk bed
- 1 cot available on request
- 2 Bathrooms with shower
- Outside Shower
- Kitchen with Terrace
- Bed linen, Towels and beach towels provided
- TV, DVD
- Kitchen equipped with: Gas cooker, Oven, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Air conditioning in the double bedroom
- INTERNET Wi-Fi included
- Washing Machine
- Direct access to sandy Beach
- Public Pool nearby
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just about 15 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach: 100 meters – 2 minutes walking
- Nearest Restaurant: 150 meters – 3 minutes walking
- Nearest Bar/pub: 100 meters – 2 minutes walking
- Grocery: 150 meters (during summer only) – 2 minutes walking
- Supermarkets: 1500 meters – 20 minutes walking
- Aquapark: 10 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 6 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Palermo: 55 Km – 30 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 11 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 30 Km – 60 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please note also that check-ins after 9pm may incur on a small extra charge (to be arranged with the owner/keymanager)
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is strongly advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 80 Kilometers – 55 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 145 Kilometers – 1 hour 35 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 165 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 185 Kilometers – 2 hour 15 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Campofelice at 950 meters – 12 minutes walking / 3,3 Km - 7 minutes driving
- Bus Stop: Beachside (in summer only, shuttle to town centre) at 100 meters; Town centre at 3 Km – 6 minutes driving
- Motorway : Campofelice (Buonfornello) - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 8 Km – 7 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Termini Imerese 20Km - 20 minutes driving; Palermo 60 Km – 45 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The weekly rates are intended for (up to) 4 people. A 50 euro charge will be applied for each extra person.
- All charges (final cleanings, water, gas, electricity, bed linen and towels) are included.
- Balance due preferably in cash on arrival.
- Internet Wi-Fi included
- The use of the public pool nearby is NOT included in the rates.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.