Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa degli Ulivi
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
What to do locally
Completely independent and fenced, the villa is surrounded by the scents of the peaceful countryside of Sicily. Villa degli Ulivi offers an amazing view over the sea and the bay!
The villa is a vast family home tastefully furnished. It is subdivided in two floors that separate the living area from the sleeping area. The villa is located in the center of a large outdoor area overlooking the sea (north) and the beautiful panorama of the Madonies (south).
The villa has two double bedrooms and a bathroom (with shower) on the first floor, one double bedroom (with a cot), another bathroom (with shower) with separate WC, a fully equipped kitchen and a comfortable and spacious living room on the main floor. The veranda, facing the sea, is accessible from the kitchen or from the living room; from there you can admire some of the best sunset over the sea!
The garden, all around the villa, is very big and full of trees and typical Mediterranean greenery, there is a barbeque available for you to use and it is possible to park inside the property (all fenced).
Villa degli Ulivi is conveniently located only 15 minutes from Cefalù, 5 minutes from the beach and 5 minutes from the center of Campofelice. The location is perfect for people looking for sea holiday without the crowd, relax, tranquility of the countryside being within short distance from the main points of interest and services.
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 7 Adults + 1 infant
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 1 Twin Bedroom
- 1 Sofa bed in the living room
- 2 Bathrooms with shower
- Bed linen and Towels provided
- Kitchen-Dining Room equipped with: Cooker, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Terrace-Veranda with Sea View
- INTERNET Wi-fi (see terms)
- Living Room with TV, sofa, fireplace
- Washing Machine
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Dinner (private chef)||Buffet Breakfast|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Media & House Equipment
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just about 15 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach : 2,5 Km – 5 minutes driving or 25 minutes walking
- Restaurant : 2 Km – 5 minutes driving or 20 minutes walking
- Nearest Bar/pub: 2 Km – 5 minutes driving or 20 minutes walking
- Fishmarket/Grocery: 2 Km – 5 minutes driving or 25 minutes walking
- Supermarkets: 2 Km – 5 minutes driving or 25 minutes walking
- Aquapark: 10 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 6 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Palermo: 55 Km – 30 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 12 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 30 Km – 60 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 1 am
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is strongly advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 75 Kilometers – 55 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 145 Kilometers – 1 hour 35 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 165 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 185 Kilometers – 2 hour 15 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Campofelice at 3 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Bus Stop: Town centre at 2 Km – 25 minutes walking
- Motorway : Campofelice (Buonfornello) - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 5 Km – 4 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Termini Imerese 22Km - 25 minutes driving; Palermo 60 Km – 45 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 4 people. A 50 euro charge will be applied for each extra person.
- Final Cleanings, water, gas, electricity, bed linen and towels are included.
- Due to Italian privacy laws, the sim-card for the internet modem is not provided. This can be bought on site and costs around 15€ including internet usage.
- A damage deposit of 200€ will be required upon arrival.
- Balance due preferably via bank transfer a few days before arrival or in cash upon arrival.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
Villa degli Ulivi Average Rating: 8.0 - Total Votes: 1
Very nice villa !!