Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Del Mare
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|09- High season||2 Bedrooms||1||6||03/08/2019||23/08/2019||1150€ per week||7||365|
|10 - High season||2 Bedrooms||1||6||24/08/2019||06/09/2019||650€ per week||7||365|
|10 - Low season||2 Bedrooms||1||6||28/09/2019||01/11/2019||450€ per week||14||365|
|10 - Low season||2 Bedrooms||1||6||02/11/2019||31/03/2020||350€ per week||14||365|
|10 - Mid season||2 Bedrooms||1||6||07/09/2019||27/09/2019||500€ per week||7||365|
What to do locally
Villa Del Mare couldn’t be closer to the sea! Provided with all comforts and plenty of space, the villa has also a large terrace with a nice view of the sea which is at only 20 meters from it! The villa has a large external area equipped with sun chairs, a barbecue, green areas with mediterranean plants and trees and a parking for 2 cars. There children can play safely as all the property is fenced and gated.
The villa is composed of a living area, a kitchen, a separate dining area, 2 bedrooms (1 double and 1 triple) plus the living room which can become a third bedroom as it can be closed and is equipped with a sofa-bed (sleeps 1,5, ideal for 2 children or 1 adult). There is also a full bathroom with shower and bath-tub and an external shower. All rooms are furnished with quality furniture.
The large terrace is equipped with table and chairs, where you have your breakfasts al fresco, and a lounge area where to relax in the afternoon while hearing the sound of the sea.
The villa can accommodate up to 6 people (a cot is available on request).
The location is an ideal starting point for travelling around or simply for relaxing, especially in the low-mid seasons when most of the houses nearby are empty and you will hear only the sound of the waves. In the high season the villa offers instead a long sun exposure and the opportunity to walk to the beach within seconds!
The beach in front of the villa is mixed sandy and pebbly (it may slightly vary from year to year depending on sea currents) and almost private as it is accessed only by a private road and, in the summer, from the holiday complex near the property.
The main beach of Campofelice and all bars, pubs, restaurants, shops and supermarkets are at only 5 minutes driving from the villa. There are also some other closer restaurants.
The motorway junction is also at a couple of minutes drive. From there it is possible to take all directions and easily make day trips to any part of Sicily!
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 5 Adults + 1 baby (in a cot)
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 1 Triple Bedroom (1 double bed + 1 single bed)
- 1 cot available on request
- 1 Bathroom with shower and bath-tub
- Kitchen equipped with: Gas cooker, Oven, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Large Terrace with Sea View
- Private Garden/outside area
- Outside shower
- INTERNET Wi-Fi (see terms)
- AIR CONDITIONING in the center of the house
- Washing Machine
- Direct access to the Beach
- SEA FRONT
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just about 15 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach: 20 meters – les than 1 minute walking
- Nearest Restaurant: 1 Km – 10 minutes walking
- Nearest Bar/pub (open in summer): 1500 meters – 15 minutes walking
- Grocery: 3,5 Km – 7 minutes driving
- Supermarkets: 3,5 Km – 7 minutes driving
- Aquapark: 15 Km – 15 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 2 Km – 3 minutes driving
- Palermo: 55 Km – 30 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 11 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 30 Km – 60 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 5 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please note also that check-ins after 9pm may incur on a small extra charge (to be arranged with the owner/keymanager)
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is strongly advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 75 Kilometers – 55 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 145 Kilometers – 1 hour 35 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 165 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 185 Kilometers – 2 hour 15 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Campofelice at 4 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Motorway : Campofelice (Buonfornello) - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 1,5 Km – 2 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Termini Imerese 17 Km - 20 minutes driving; Palermo 60 Km – 45 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 2 people. A 50 euro charge will be applied for each extra person.
- Final Cleaning, water, gas, bed linen and towels are included in the rates. In order to avoid energy waste, the electricity is not included and the real consumption will be billed extra at the end of the stay at 0,30€/Kw (a normal use costs around 15-20€/week).
- Balance due preferably in cash on arrival.
- Internet Wi-Fi: Due to Italian privacy laws, the sim-card for the Wi-Fi router is not provided. This can be bought on site and costs around 10-15€ including internet usage.
- A damage deposit of € 150 is required upon arrival, which will be returned in full at the check out, once ensured that there are no damages in the property.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.