Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Althea
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
What to do locally
Villa Althea is a spacious, independent and modern style villa immersed in a Mediterranean Garden full of trees and mediterranean vegetation, located in Mazzaforno, a peaceful area just outside the center of Cefalù. Mazzaforno’s beach is, together with the close Settefrati’s Beach, is one of the most beautiful beaches in Cefalù thanks to its clear waters. The right mixture of sandy areas and rocks is excellent for people who love snorkeling and also for families with children. Both beaches are reachable in less than 15 minutes walk.
The center of Cefalù and all the main amenities are at only 5 minutes drive, allowing you to be also close enough to the city life. There are also some restaurants, bars and grocery shops at walking distances.
The garden surrounding the villa is large and fenced, so safe for children, there you will be able to relax, having a sun bath or just make a barbecue with your family and firends.
The villa is composed of a large Living Room with a dining area, 3 double bedrooms (matrimonial beds), 1 twin bedroom in the mezzanine, a fully equipped kitchen and 2 full bathrooms with shower.
In the outside area you will find a large terrace equipped with table & chairs, sun chairs, another terrace on the back of the villa, a barbecue, outside shower enclosures, private parking.
Internet Wi-Fi (3G) and satellite TV (international freeview channels) are also available.
From the villa you can easily reach the center of Cefalù for sightseeing, shopping or for a romantic dinner by the sea! During the summer season, there are also several places which will attract young people and those interested on nightlife too.
The location of the villa is also ideal for day trips in other parts of Sicily, being the villa at the center of the north coast and well connected to the main motorway lines.
Villa Althea is recommended to those people looking for a relaxing holiday, a cultural holiday and obviously a sunny holiday by the sea!
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 8 Adults
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 1 Twin Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms with shower
- Kitchen equipped with: Gas cooker, Oven, Dish Washer, Fridge/Freezer, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- 2 Terraces equipped with table & chairs
- Large Private Garden (fenced)
- Satellite TV (international freeview channels)
- INTERNET Wi-Fi 3G (see notes)
- Air conditioning (in one of the bedrooms)
- Washing Machine
- Central Heating
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Dinner (private chef)||Buffet Breakfast|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music.
Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also very close to the villa, less than 10 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach : 700 Meters – 15 minutes walking
- Restaurant : 800 Meters – 10 minutes walking
- Nearest Bar/pub: 800 Meters – 10 minutes walking
- Fishmarket/Grocery: 1Km – 3 minutes driving
- Supermarkets: 1Km – 3 minutes driving
- Aquapark: 3 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 12 Km – 15 minutes driving
- Palermo: 65 Km – 30 minutes driving
- Cefalù Town Center: 3,5 Km – 7 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 35 Km – 70 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is strongly advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 85 Kilometers – 60 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 155 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 145 Kilometers – 175 Kilometers – 2 hours driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 195 Kilometers – 2 hour 30 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Cefalù at 4Km – 5 minutes driving
- Motorway : Cefalù - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 1 Km – 2 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Palermo 60 Kilometers – 60 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 6 people. A 100 euro charge will be applied for each extra person over the 6th.
- In order to avoid energy waste, the electricity is not included and the real consumption will be billed extra at the end of the stay at 0,30€/Kw (a responsible use costs around 20€/week)
- Internet is via portable router 3G-4G and must be requested in advance.
- A refundable damage deposit of 250€ will be asked upon arrival and will be returned at the end of the stay. (after checking that there are no damages at the property)
- Balance due preferably in cash upon arrival. The owner might also ask a credit card guarantee.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.