Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Mareli
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
What to do locally
Villa Marelì, a warmly and tastely furnished villa located within a calm and private complex just in front of the beach, could be the perfect place to spend your summer holiday. The private garden and the large terrace with its outside kitchen and barbecue will make you enjoy every minute of your vacation.
The villa is composed of a large main room with living area and the fully equipped kitchen with dining area, two matrimonial bedrooms (one can become twin), one of them with its private bathroom with shower enclosure. Two sofa beds in the living room can accommodate 2 more adults/children.
The living room’s is directly connected to the front terrace. The front terrace faces the garden and it’s nicely surrounded by flowers; it also equipped with lounge chairs, a table and chairs.
The back terrace is instead the place where to have your breakfast and meals al fresco; a brick barbecue is available together with a large table & chairs.
A mainly sandy beach is reachable directly from the complex gate in just one or two minutes walk! This beach, despite it’s public, it’s very calm and far from being busy even in the peak season as it’s accessible only from the complexes nearby. There is also an equipped beach at 10 minutes walk.
The villa is located in a quiet area, populated by other holiday homes; a couple of bars and restaurants can be reached also by walk in 10-15 minutes while other restaurants, supermarkets and the town center of Campofelice are all within very short driving distances.
The villa is located at the center of the northern coast of Sicily, this makes it a very good starting point to make day trips to many places of interest, including the Eolian Islands, Siracusa, Palermo, Agrigento, Taormina, Etna, etc… Cefalù is at only 10 minutes drive from the villa.
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 6 Adults
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 1 Twin or Double Bedroom
- 2 sofa-beds in the living room (total sleeps 2)
- Ensuite Bathroom with shower
- Main Bathroom
- External shower
- Kitchen equipped with: Gas cooker, Fridge/Freezer, Dish washer, Oven, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Brick Barbecue
- Large Terrace-Veranda with Lounge area, table & chairs
- Back Terrace with Dining area (next to the barbecue)
- AIR CONDITIONING in the main room
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- INTERNET Wi-Fi 3G (see terms below)
- Washing Machine
- Direct access to sandy Beach
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Dinner (private chef)||Babysitting|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Living Area & Bedrooms
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music.
Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just about 15 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach: 50 Meters – 2 minutes walking
- Restaurant: 1500 Meters – 25 minutes walking
- Nearest Bar/pub: 400 Meters (only during summer) – 5-10 minutes walking
- Supermarkets: 2200 Meters – 35 minutes walking / 4 minutes driving
- Aquapark: 5 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 9 Km – 15 minutes driving
- Palermo: 60 Km – 40 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 9 Km – 12 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 30 Km – 60 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times (a small extra charge may be required for late check ins).
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 24pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 75 Kilometers – 55 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 145 Kilometers – 1 hour 35 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 165 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 185 Kilometers – 2 hour 15 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Lascari at 1800 Meters – 20 minutes walking
- Bus Stop: at 2 Km – 25 minutes walking
- Motorway : Campofelice (Buonfornello) - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 5 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Termini Imerese at 17 Km (15 minutes driving) or Palermo 50 Km – 30 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are for up to 4 people. A 100€/person charge will be applied if you are more than 4 people.
- Final Cleanings: 40€ to be paid in cash on arrival.
- Water, gas, bed linen and towels are included.
- Electricity is not included and will be billed at 0,25€/Kw (average 15€/week).
- Balance due 60 days before arrival via bank transfer.
- Due to Italian privacy laws, the sim-card for the internet router is not provided. This can be bought locally and costs around 15-20€ including internet usage.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.