Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa dei Normanni
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|02 - Low season||3 Bedrooms||1||100||01/04/2019||31/05/2019||500€ per week||5||365|
|03 - Mid season||3 Bedrooms||1||100||01/06/2019||28/06/2019||600€ per week||5||365|
|04 - High season||3 Bedrooms||1||100||29/06/2019||12/07/2019||950€ per week||5||365|
|05 - High season||3 Bedrooms||1||100||13/07/2019||02/08/2019||1000€ per week||5||365|
|06 - High season||3 Bedrooms||1||100||03/08/2019||23/08/2019||1350€ per week||5||365|
|07 - High season||3 Bedrooms||1||100||24/08/2019||30/08/2019||900€ per week||5||365|
|08 - Mid season||3 Bedrooms||1||100||31/08/2019||13/09/2019||650€ per week||5||365|
|09 - Mid season||3 Bedrooms||1||100||14/09/2019||30/09/2019||600€ per week||5||365|
|10 - Low season||3 Bedrooms||1||100||01/10/2019||31/10/2019||500€ per week||5||365|
|11 - Low season||3 Bedrooms||1||100||01/11/2019||31/03/2020||450€ per week||5||365|
What to do locally
Villa dei Normanni is a beautiful and independent house. There is a big and well-kept garden full of Mediterranean plants and trees surrounding the villa. Villa dei Normanni is a lovely summer house, completely repainted this year (winter 2017). The villa has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a main room comprising a fully equipped kitchen and a living room/dining area with a sofa bed, the possibility to park one car inside the property. One of the bedrooms is upstairs on the mezzanine (over the main room), it can be set either as a twin or a double bedroom.
There is a large veranda in front of the living room/dining room where you will have the possibility to take your meals, read, play cards… A barbecue is also available.
The Mediterranean garden will give you the opportunity to relax under the shadow of a tree, to lie back on the grass and children will be happy to play and run on the grass. The villa is entirely fenced with a high hedge (safe for children) and does not have visual with neighbors. The area is also calm and away from disturbing noises.
The closest beach is just 5 minutes away by walk and it is never crowdy!
There is a restaurant and a lounge bar at less than 5 minutes walk from the villa. This offers also a public pool which can be used by clients of the bar.
Other restaurants and Supermarket are at 1,5 Km (15-20 minutes walking or 3 minutes driving). Cefalù is at only 10 minutes driving!
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 6 Adults + 1 baby (in cot)
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 1 Single Bedroom
- 1 Twin/Double Bedroom (mezzanine)
- Sofa-bed in the living room
- Bathroom with shower
- External shower
- Kitchen equipped with: Gas cooker, Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Large Terrace-Veranda with table & chairs
- AIR CONDITIONING in the main room (reaching also the bedroom in the mezzanine)
- INTERNET Wi-Fi 3G (see notes)
- Washing Machine
- Near to sandy Beach
- PUBLIC POOL nearby (not included)
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Dinner (private chef)||Buffet Breakfast|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just about 15 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach: 250 Meters – 5 minutes walking
- Restaurant: 150 Meters – 3 minutes walking (during summer only)
- Nearest Bar/pub: 150 Meters – 3 minutes walking (during summer only)
- Grocery (bread, fruit, vegetables and cooking basics): 700 Meters – 10 minutes walking / 2 minutes driving
- Supermarkets: 1600 Meters – 20 minutes walking / 2 minutes driving
- Aquapark: 7 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 5 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Palermo: 60 Km – 30 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 11 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 30 Km – 60 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please note also that check-ins after 9pm may incur on a small extra charge (to be arranged with the owner/keymanager)
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 75 Kilometers – 55 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 145 Kilometers – 1 hour 35 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 165 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 185 Kilometers – 2 hour 15 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Campofelice at 2200 Meters – 30 minutes walking
- Bus Stop: Town centre at 2 Km – 25 minutes walking
- Motorway : Campofelice (Buonfornello) - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 5 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Termini Imerese 20 Km - 20 minutes driving; Palermo 65 Km – 45 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 5 people. A 50 euro charge will be applied for each extra person.
- Final Cleanings: 70 Euro
- All charges (water, gas, electricity, bed linen and towels) are included in the rates.
- Due to Italian privacy laws, the sim-card for the internet router is not provided. This can be bought locally and costs around 15-20€ including internet usage.
- The use of the public pool nearby is NOT included in the rates.
- A Damage deposit of 150 euro is required at the arrival and will be returned at the end of the stay (after checking that there are no damages at the property)
- Balance due in cash upon arrival.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.