Please enter the message you'd like to send to Apartment Cobalto
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|11 - Low season||2 Bedrooms||1||6||28/09/2019||25/10/2019||500€ per week||5||100|
|12 - Low season||2 Bedrooms||1||6||28/09/2019||27/03/2020||450€ per week||5||100|
What to do locally
Apartment Cobalto is a very nice and large apartment with direct sea view from the terrace, located right in front of the main beach. You only need to cross the garden to be on the beach (50 meters)!
The apartment is situated on the second floor of a larger family house and is just a few steps away from restaurants, bars, private beaches, mini-market (open during summer) and a public swimming pool (available in summer, entrance with day/weekly ticket, not included). The area is calm all year long except in summer when it gets more animated thanks to all the bars and locals nearby which offers shows, music and karaoke throughout the day and in the evenings.
The apartment is located just next of Villa Paradise (also advertised on this website) so it’s ideal for a large group who wish to spend a holiday together in separate accommodations next to each other.
Apartment Cobalto offers 2 spacious double bedrooms (1 with balcony), 2 bathrooms (1 with shower and 1 with bath), a large living room with sofa bed (sleeps 1), TV, DVD, free satellite channels, open over the dining area and the fully equipped kitchen (fridge/freezer, oven, coffee machine, dishwasher). From there, you can access to a large terrace/veranda equipped with table and chairs, and 2 sun chairs. The terrace is looking over the front garden and the sea. The apartment can accommodate up to 6 adults and a baby (a cot is available on request). Right next to the apartment there is a private parking where 2 spaces are reserved for the apartment’s occupiers.
This apartment is the perfect place for families who don’t want to drive too much and wish to stay right in front of the beach, families with children or teenager looking for a sea holiday and animation (specially during the months of July and August) or for a group of friends who wants to get the most of the summer life. The apartment is also very well located to organize day trips in every part of Sicily!
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 6 Adults + 1 baby (in a cot)
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Sofa-bed in the living room (sleeps 1)
- 1 Extra single bed + 1 cot available on request
- 2 Bathrooms (one with shower, one with bath)
- Bed linen, Towels and beach towels provided
- TV, DVD, Satellite channels
- Terrace with sea view
- Kitchen equipped with: Gas cooker, Oven, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Dish washer, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Air conditioning in both bedrooms
- INTERNET Wi-Fi
- Washing Machine
- Access to a large shared Garden
- SEA FRONT
- Direct access to sandy Beach
- Public Pool nearby
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just about 15 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach: 50 meters – 1 minute walking
- Nearest Restaurant: 100 meters – 2 minutes walking
- Nearest Bar/pub (open in summer): 100 meters – 2 minutes walking
- Grocery: 150 meters (during summer only) – 2 minutes walking
- Supermarkets: 2500 meters – 5 minutes driving
- Aquapark: 8 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 6 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Palermo: 55 Km – 30 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 11 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 30 Km – 60 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please note also that check-ins after 9pm may incur on a small extra charge (to be arranged with the owner/keymanager)
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is strongly advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 80 Kilometers – 55 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 145 Kilometers – 1 hour 35 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 165 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 185 Kilometers – 2 hour 15 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Campofelice at 950 meters – 12 minutes walking / 3,3 Km - 7 minutes driving
- Bus Stop: Town centre at 3 Km – 6 minutes driving
- Motorway : Campofelice (Buonfornello) - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 8 Km – 7 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Termini Imerese 20Km - 20 minutes driving; Palermo 60 Km – 45 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The weekly rates are intended for (up to) 4 people. A 50 euro charge will be applied for each extra person.
- The daily rates (mid & Low seasons) are intended for (up to) 4 people. A 10 euro charge will be applied for each extra person. Those rates are applied for bookings shorter than a week.
- Final Cleaning, water, gas, bed linen and towels are included in the rates. Electricity is not incuded; consumption will be billed at the end of the stay 0,30€/Kw (on average 15€/week)
- Balance due preferably in cash on arrival.
- Internet Wi-Fi included
- The use of the public pool nearby is NOT included in the rates.
- A damage deposit of € 100 is required upon arrival, which will be returned in full at the check out, once ensured that there are no damages in the property.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.