Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Ischia Unit 3
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|09 - Low season||2 Bedrooms||1||7||06/10/2018||03/05/2019||400€ per week||5||100|
What to do locally
Villa Ischia Unit 3 is a new house located in a private street with a direct access to the main beach side, very close to UNIT 1, 2 and 3 (for large groups intending to spend a holiday close to each other but keeping their privacy). Villa Ischia UNIT 3 has a spacious dining/living area comprising a kitchen (fully equipped with everything to cook and eat), a sofa and a TV. On the ground floor there is one matrimonial bedroom and a full bathroom with shower, bidet and washing machine. On the mezzanine, a second large matrimonial bedroom where it is possible to add an extra bed or use the sofa bed (sleeps 1) and a cot. The villa can comfortably accommodate up to 6-7 people.
The villa will give you the opportunity to spend most of the day outside, making a barbecue with your family, enjoying the close beach, the sun and the warmth of Sicily.
A nice and spacious patio just in front of the living area and surrounding the villa will be the perfect place for breakfasts and other meals during the day, which you can prepare directly in the useful outside kitchen! The outside area/Garden is completely fenced and perfect for relaxing and for children to play without worrying about them going on the street. Also, there is an outside shower which will be very useful when coming back from from the beach. There is also a secure parking inside the property.
The beach is just 3 minutes walking from the villa and it’s mainly sandy. There is a useful mini-market/corner shop open in summer at just 5 minutes walk and good restaurants/pizzeria at only 5-10 minutes walk. Several bars all along the beach-side are also open all summer long! Other shops and Supermarkets are at about 2 Km but the supermarket can be reached in 15 minutes walking through a shortcut.
Cefalù is just about 10 minutes drive away from the villa.
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 7 Adults + 1 baby (in a cot)
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Sofa-bed available (sleeps 2 + 1)
- 2 Bathrooms with shower
- Bed linen, Towels and beach towels provided
- 2 Kitchens (1 inside and 1 outside) equipped with: Gas cooker, Oven, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Coffe Machine, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Front Veranda with table chairs
- Private Garden
- Outside shower
- Air conditioning
- INTERNET Wi-Fi (see terms below)
- Washing Machine
- Direct access to sandy Beach
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
Scooter and Bycicle rental
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just about 15 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach: 150 meters – 3 minutes walking
- Nearest Restaurant: 250 meters – 5 minutes walking
- Nearest Bar/pub (open in summer): 150 meters – 3 minutes walking
- Grocery: 250 meters (during summer only) – 5 minutes walking
- Supermarkets: 800 meters – 15 minutes walking
- Aquapark: 8 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 6 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Palermo: 55 Km – 30 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 11 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 30 Km – 60 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please note also that check-ins after 9pm may incur on a small extra charge (to be arranged with the owner/keymanager)
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is strongly advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 80 Kilometers – 55 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 145 Kilometers – 1 hour 35 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 165 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 185 Kilometers – 2 hour 15 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Campofelice at 500 meters – 5 minutes walking
- Bus Stop: Town centre at 2,7 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Motorway : Campofelice (Buonfornello) - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 5 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Termini Imerese 20Km – 20 minutes driving; Palermo 60 Km – 45 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 5 people. A 50 euro charge will be applied for each extra person.
- Final Cleaning, water, gas, bed linen and towels are included in the rates. Electricity is not incuded; consumption will be billed at the end of the stay 0,30€/Kw (on average 15€/week)
- Balance due preferably in cash on arrival.
- Internet Wi-Fi (3G-4G) via pocket router. Due to Italian privacy laws, the sim-card for the Wi-Fi router is not provided. This can be bought on site and costs around 15€ including internet usage
- The use of the public pool nearby is NOT included in the rates. Discounts on the rates are available by booking through Rentalsitalia. The public pool is usually open from mid june to mid september.
- A damage deposit of € 100 is required upon arrival, which will be returned in full at the check out, once ensured that there are no damages in the property.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.