Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Ischia Unit 1
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|10 - Low season||2 Bedrooms||1||7||03/11/2018||03/05/2019||350€ per week||5||100|
What to do locally
Villa Ischia UNIT 1 is a lovely “blue” home, decorated with a sea theme, it benefits from a large external kitchen & dining area where you can cook, have your meals and make barbecues while making the most out of your vacation!
Villa Ischia Unit 1 has 2 bedrooms and it offers 2 extra sleeps in the main room (sofa bed made of 2 single beds). The villa has its own garden with parking space, it is located in a recent private street with direct access to the main beach (about 100m). The main beach near the villa is both free/public and private/equipped. There are also some snack bars and restaurants open all summer long.
The place is ideal either for quiet and romantic holidays or family holidays. If you travel with another family or a larger group it is possible to rent one or more villas next to this: villa Ischia Unit 2, villa Ischia Unit 3 or Villa Ischia Unit 4. Those villas are all very similar and located in the same street at a few meters from each other.
The villa is fully equipped (air conditioning in both bedrooms) and very comfortable and can be used both for summer and winter holidays! Within walking distance you’ll find restaurants & pizzerias, a minimarket (during the summer) and bus stops (during summer).
The beautiful Cefalù is at only 10 minutes by car!
The villa is located at the very center of the northern coast, which will give you the possibility to visit all the important places, including the Etna, Eolian Islands, Agrigento and others, on a day trip!
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 6 Adults + 1 baby (in a cot)
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Sofa-bed in the living room (sleeps 2)
- 2 Bathrooms with shower (one inside and one next to the outside kitchen)
- Outside shower
- Bed linen, Towels and beach towels provided
- 2 Kitchens (1 inside and 1 outside) equipped with: Gas cooker, Oven, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Private Garden
- Barbecue area with terrace
- Air conditioning in both bedrooms
- INTERNET Wi-Fi (see notes)
- Washing Machine
- Direct access to sandy Beach
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just about 15 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach: 150 meters – 2 minutes walking
- Nearest Restaurant: 250 meters – 5 minutes walking
- Nearest Bar/pub (open in summer): 150 meters – 2 minutes walking
- Grocery: 200 meters (during summer only) – 2 minutes walking
- Supermarkets: 800 meters – 15 minutes walking
- Aquapark: 8 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 6 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Palermo: 55 Km – 30 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 11 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 30 Km – 60 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please note also that check-ins after 9pm may incur on a small extra charge (to be arranged with the owner/keymanager)
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is strongly advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 80 Kilometers – 55 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 145 Kilometers – 1 hour 35 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 165 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 185 Kilometers – 2 hour 15 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Campofelice at 500 meters – 3 minutes walking
- Bus Stop: Town centre at 2,7 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Motorway : Campofelice (Buonfornello) - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 6 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Termini Imerese 19 Km - 20 minutes driving; Palermo 60 Km – 45 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 5 people. A 50 euro charge will be applied for each extra person.
- Final Cleaning, water, gas, bed linen and towels are included in the rates. Electricity is not incuded; consumption will be billed at the end of the stay 0,30€/Kw (on average 15€/week)
- Balance due preferably in cash on arrival.
- Internet Wi-Fi: 1€/day
- The use of the public pool nearby is NOT included in the rates.
- A damage deposit of € 100 is required upon arrival, which will be returned in full at the check out, once ensured that there are no damages in the property.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.