Please enter the message you'd like to send to Apartment Willy
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|01 - Low Season||2 Bedrooms||1||7||12/12/2018||31/05/2019||400€ per week||5||300|
|03 - High Season||2 Bedrooms||1||7||29/06/2019||26/07/2019||700€ per week||7||100|
|04 - High Season||2 Bedrooms||1||7||27/07/2019||23/08/2019||950€ per week||7||100|
|05 - High Season||2 Bedrooms||1||7||24/08/2019||30/08/2019||600€ per week||7||100|
|07 - Mid Season||2 Bedrooms||1||7||31/08/2019||27/09/2019||500€ per week||5||100|
|08 - Low season||2 Bedrooms||1||7||28/09/2019||01/11/2019||450€ per week||5||100|
|09- Low season||2 Bedrooms||1||7||02/11/2019||29/05/2020||400€ per week||5||300|
What to do locally
The apartment Willy could not be closer to the beach! The apartment is practically only a few steps from a sandy and calm beach. The apartment has been furnished like a holiday home, to make you find all the essential equipment, including air conditioning and washing machine. The furniture is warm and old country-style and offers all necessary equipment to enjoy a relaxing self-catering sea holiday.
There is lots of space outside, a large patio with table and chairs, a sandy garden with sun chairs and sun umbrella and a barbecue. All this will allow you to make the most of your holiday, enjoying the sun, the sea, the beach, having your meals outside, staring at the stars during warm nights…
The apartment is on the ground floor of a larger villa and has it is own private entrance and own garden. It is composed of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one full en-suite bathroom in the double bedroom and one half bathroom), an outside shower with warm water, a dining room with a kitchen corner and a living room. A baby cot and 2 extra beds are available to accommodate up to 6-7 people.
In summer the landlady is on the apartment above and she will be happy to assist you on anything if you need while assuring the maximum of privacy.
A Wi-Fi 3G router is also provided for internet connection (see terms below).
The apartment is just about 2 km from supermarkets and other shops. There is a bar open in summer at about 5 minutes walk, another bar and restaurant slightly further away, and the town center of Campofelice is at less than 5 minutes by car. Cefalù is at only 10 minutes driving from the apartment.
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 6 Adults + 1 infant
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 1 Twin Bedroom
- 2 extra beds in the living room
- Baby cot available
- Ensuite Bathroom with showers
- Bathroom with Wc and Lavabo
- External shower (warm water)
- Kitchen equipped with: Gas cooker, Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Large Terrace-Veranda with Lounge area, table & chairs
- AIR CONDITIONING in the main room and in the double bedroom
- INTERNET Wi-Fi 3G (see terms below)
- Washing Machine
- Direct access to sandy Beach
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Dinner (private chef)||Babysitting|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music.
Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just about 15 minutes driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach: 20 Meters – Less than 1 minute walking
- Restaurant: 1000 Meters – 15 minutes walking
- Nearest Bar/pub: 400 Meters (only during summer) – 5 minutes walking
- Grocery (bread, fruit, vegetables and cooking basics): 1000 Meters – 15 minutes walking / 3 minutes driving
- Supermarkets: 2000 Meters – 35 minutes walking / 3 minutes driving
- Aquapark: 8 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Archaeological sites nearby: Himera (Greek city) at 8 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Palermo: 60 Km – 40 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 11 Km – 10 minutes driving
- Ski : Piano Battaglia/Pizzo Carbonara (Park of Madonies) at 30 Km – 60 min. driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 24pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 75 Kilometers – 55 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 145 Kilometers – 1 hour 35 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 165 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 185 Kilometers – 2 hour 15 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Campofelice at 2500 Meters – 30 minutes walking
- Bus Stop: Town centre at 2 Km – 25 minutes walking
- Motorway : Campofelice (Buonfornello) - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 5 Km – 5 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Palermo 50 Km – 30 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are for up to 4 people. A 50€/person charge will be applied if you are more than 4 people.
- Final Cleanings and all other charges (water, gas, electricity*, bed linen and towels) are included. *Electricity is included up to 80Kw/week, any extra consumption will be billed at 0,30€/Kw.
- Balance due in cash upon arrival.
- Due to Italian privacy laws, the sim-card for the internet router is not provided. This can be bought locally and costs around 15-20€ including internet usage.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount & Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.