Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Corallo
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|08 - Low Season||5+ Bedrooms||1||6||02/11/2019||10/04/2020||1100€ per week||5||100|
What to do locally
Villa Corallo has that typical Sicilian style and charm, it is fresh and bright, fully equipped and located in a very quite area just in front of the Sea, of which you can admire a beautiful view from the property, especially from the pool! The private pool, together with a spacious outside kitchen/dining area and a beautiful flowery garden make the villa ideal to enjoy a relaxing holiday.
The villa is a 2 floors large house, each floor has its independent access but are connected to each other via the garden. Each floor offers 3 bedrooms (so 6 bedrooms in total), a spacious and comfortable living room with fireplace, sofa and TV, a bright equipped kitchen with half-bathroom and a full bathroom (so a total of 2 full bathrooms + 2 half bathrooms). On the First floor, the kitchen and the living room open directly to the large balcony/Terrace which offers a beautiful sea view, even from inside the house! The furniture is classic, in a original sicilian style with a touch of marine theme, set with care and taste.
The external kitchen has a large dining area under a patio from where you can admire the Sea and breath its scent while having you meals... A barbecue, free Wi-Fi and a private parking space for 2-3 cars are available at the property.
The garden surrounds the terrace and the villa and it’s all fenced, equipped with tables, sun beds, chairs, and everything you need to relax! Just in front of the property there is a short wild footpath (with 90 steps) descending directly to the sea. The sea there is clear and beautiful, almost private as it´s accessible only by the few properties in the surroundings, there are rocks with some artificial platforms where to have sun baths.
The house is rented on its whole (ground floor and first floor) but during the low season it can be rented only one floor, if you are a maximum of 6-7 people, with a reduction on the price.
The villa is located at short driving distances from Bagheria, a historic town right next to Palermo, home for Giuseppe Tornatore (film director of "Nuovo Cinema Paradiso", "The Legend of 1900", "Malèna", "Baarìa"). The town is full of historic villas (worth a visit!), museums (including the “Renato Guttuso” Museum dedicated to the renowned sicilian painter), shops, cinemas and many other amenities. Nearby is also Porticello, a small fisher town where you can buy fresh fish for your barbecues! Worth a visit is also the archaeological site of Solunto, one of the three chief Phoenician settlements in Sicily, located at less than 15 minutes drive. Other beautiful and sandy beaches such as Cefalù and Altavilla or even Mondello are also within 30 minutes drive.
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 12 Adults + 2 infant
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Twin Bedroom
- 2 full Bathrooms with Shower + 2 half bathrooms next to the kitchens
- Bed linen & towels and Beach Towels provided
- Bright Kitchens equipped with: Gas cooker, Oven, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Terrace-Veranda (Ground floor) + Balcony-Terrace (First floor)
- Private Garden/Outside space
- Patio with External Kitchen and Dining area
- Air conditioning in the main rooms
- Free Internet Wi-Fi
- TV with international channels
- 2 Living Rooms with fireplace (one each), TVs, sofa-armchairs
- Washing Machines
- Private Swimming Pool (6,40 m X 3,60 m – h. 1,20 m)
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Dinner (private chef)||Private Boat Excursions|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Bagheria are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
The center of Bagheria is at less than 10 minutes drive from the villa. The town is famous for its historic Villas which used to be the vacation homes of Palermo´s elites. Among them you can discover Villa Palagonia, a baroque building famous for its "monsters" statues which populate the garden and walls, Villa Butera, Villa Valguarnera, Villa Trabia, and many others. Renato Guttuso (painter) and Giuseppe Tornatore (film director, mainly famous for "Nuovo Cinema Paradiso") are two personalities born and grown up in Bagheria, to which the town has dedicated a museum (to Guttuso) and several retrospectives.
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach : 80 Meters – 2 minutes walking (stairs and narrow footpath)
- Restaurant : 300 Meters – 5 minutes walking
- Archaeological site nearby: Solunto at 5 Kilometers – 13 minutes driving
- Fishmarket/Grocery: Porticello at 5 km – 10 minutes driving
- Supermarkets: Aspra at 2 Kilometers – 6 minutes driving
- Aquapark: Monreale at 32 Kilometers – 45 minutes driving
- Palermo: 15 Kilometers – 30 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 60 Kilometers – 1 hour driving
- Ski : Etna (Rifugio Sapienza) at 230 Kilometers – 2 hours 50 minutes driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 3 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is strongly advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 55 Kilometers – 50 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 135 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 195 Kilometers – 2 hour driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 220 Kilometers – 2 hour 50 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Bagheria at 4 Kilometers – 8 minutes driving
- Bus Stop: Bagheria Station at 4 Kilometers – 8 minutes driving
- Motorway : Bagheria - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 7 Kilometers – 15 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Palermo 27 Kilometers – 35 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 6 people. A 100 euro charge will be applied for each extra person.
- All charges (final cleaning, water, gas, bed linen and towels) are included in the rates.
- The Swimming Pool is available from late April to late October (it can be extended on request and depending on weahter conditions).
- Balance due in cash upon arrival or by bank transfer 4 weeks before arrival.
- A Damage deposit of 300 euro is required at the arrival and will be returned at the end of the stay (after checking that there are no damages at the property)
- The house is rented on its whole (ground floor and first floor) but during the low season it can be rented only one floor, if you are a maximum of 6-7 people, with a reduction on the price. Please ask for a quote before booking.
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Villa Corallo Average Rating: 9.8 - Total Votes: 5
Familienurlaub mit Freunden
- Review by family US from Oldenburg - Travel period: October 2018 - Travelling as: Family with teenagers - "Wir sind sehr nett von unseren Gastgebern aufgenommen worden, obwohl es schon spätabends war. Die Familie zeigte uns alle Räume und ließen Zeit. Die Villa entsprach den Bildern und der Beschreibung. Jedes Zimmer hatte sein individueller Charme. Es war alles vorhanden was eine oder zwei Familien benötigt. Schön war vor allem die Außenküche mit Blick auf das Meer. Für Teenager ist vor allem das WLAN und TV wichtig, hier war es axeptabel,das TV hatte allerdings nur italienische Programme, hier sollte vielleicht noch auf andere Satellitenempfänger installiert werden. Ebenso kann man sicherlich noch an der Einrichtung etwas ändern, (dies ist aber eine reine subjektive Interpretation ). Insgesamt hat es uns gut gefallen, bei Schwierigkeiten und wünsche waren unsere Gastgeber schnell erreichbar. Danke für alles. "
Superbe villa !