Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Gioiosa
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|02 - Mid Season||4 Bedrooms||1||12||31/03/2018||01/06/2018||1400€ per week||7||100|
|03 - Mid Season||4 Bedrooms||1||12||02/06/2018||29/06/2018||1550€ per week||7||100|
|04 - High Season||4 Bedrooms||1||12||30/06/2018||20/07/2018||1800€ per week||7||100|
|05 - High Season||4 Bedrooms||1||12||21/07/2018||03/08/2018||2000€ per week||7||100|
|06 - High Season||4 Bedrooms||1||12||04/08/2018||24/08/2018||2300€ per week||7||100|
|07 - High Season||4 Bedrooms||1||12||25/08/2018||31/08/2018||2000€ per week||7||100|
|08 - High Season||4 Bedrooms||1||12||01/09/2018||14/09/2018||1600€ per week||7||100|
|09 - Mid Season||4 Bedrooms||1||12||15/09/2018||28/09/2018||1450€ per week||7||100|
|10 - Low Season||4 Bedrooms||1||12||29/09/2018||29/03/2019||1300€ per week||7||100|
The villa, furnished with great care in every detail, consists of four bedrooms, of which the master bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath tub, two other bathrooms (one in each floor), a comfortable and spacious living room with fireplace and satellite TV, a kitchen and a separated dining area. There is also a barbecue area under a large patio, equipped with table and chairs. Next to the pool area is an annex, where is located the 4th bedroom and its private bathroom, also ideal as accommodation for own personnel/Butler. A ornamental garden with grass surrounds the villa and next to the beautiful and private swimming pool is located also a furnished gazebo.
The villa is located only a few kilometers from the beautiful beaches of Altavilla and Cefalù, as well as within reasonable distances from some of the most interesting places of tourist and cultural interest such as Selinunte, Syracuse, Aeolian Islands, Ustica, etc..
Free Wi-Fi and a large parking space (up to 4 cars) is at your disposal right inside the property.
The swimming pool is open from May to October so the villa is ideal to enjoy a self-catering holiday also off season, when is not possible to bath in the sea nearby.
A welcome cocktail will be offered to all guests and many other extra services, such as extra cleanings, buffet breakfast, private chef, private chauffeur and more are available on request.
The closest beach is less than 5 minutes driving away.
Restaurants and bars are at 1 Km and supermarkets/grocery stores are just a little further away. Palermo and Cefalù are easily reachable in just half an hour.
Main Property Features
- Total number of sleeps: 10 Adults + 1 infant
- 1 Master Bedroom (double bed) with private Bathroom (with Jacuzzi bath tub), TV and Sea View
- 2 Double Bedrooms with TV and Sea View
- 1 Independent Double Bedroom with Private Bathroom
- 1 sofa-bed (sleeps 2) in the Living Room
- 4 Bathrooms (of which 2 En-suite, 1 in the Master Bedroom and 1 in the 4th Bedroom)
- Bed linen & towels sets provided weekly – Beach Towels provided
- Bright Kitchen equipped with: Gas cooker, Oven, Dish Washer, Fridge/Freezer, Coffee machine, Pots & Pans, Plates & Glasses, Cutlery
- Welcome Cocktail to all guests
- Terrace-Veranda with view of the pool and the sea
- Large Private Garden/Outside space (400sqm)
- Barbecue area with Patio equipped with wooden table and chairs + Patio next to the Pool + sunchairs
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Free Internet Wi-Fi
- TV with Satellite Channels (freeview)
- Large Living Room with fireplace, large TV, desk, large sofa
- Washing Machine and Dish Washer
- Separate Dining Room
- Private Swimming Pool (12×5 m – h. 1 to 2.50 m)
Extra Services Available
|Extra House cleaning (also daily)||Extra bed linen/towels change (midweek)|
|Dinner (private chef)||Buffet Breakfast|
|Babysitting||Private Boat Excursions|
|Private chauffeur||Scooter and Bycicle rental|
Media & House Equipment
Living Area & Bedrooms
Rentalsitalia Certified Property
Activities in the area
Area Info and Distances
Palermo and Cefalù are the closest points of interest.
Palermo is one of the most cultural and touristic city in Sicily; it is also the administrative capital of the Island. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music and food. Numerous tourists are attracted to the city for its good Mediterranean weather, its renowned gastronomy and restaurants, its Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings, its nightlife and music. Palermo has a large architectural heritage and is notable for its many Norman buildings. More about Palermo
Cefalù is also not too far from the villa, just less than half an hour driving. There you can discover its very famous Cathedral, the Lavatory and many other monuments from this worldwide known fisher-town. More about Cefalù
The following amenities/attractions are available nearby the property:
- Beach : 800 Meters – 2 minutes driving
- Restaurant : 1000 Meters – 3 minutes driving
- Nearest Bar/pub: 1000 Meters – 3 minutes driving
- Fishmarket/Grocery: San Nicola l´Arena at 1 km – 3 minutes driving
- Supermarkets: Trabia at 4 Kilometers – 5 minutes driving
- Aquapark: 35 Kilometers – 30 minutes driving
- Palermo: 30 Kilometers – 25 minutes driving
- Cefalù: 40 Kilometers – 30 minutes driving
- Ski : Etna (Rifugio Sapienza) at 220 Kilometers – 2 hours 30 minutes driving
Check-in and Check-out
Please note that during the High and Peak seasons, this property should be rented preferably from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods or for long stays the changeover day can be flexible.
Please feel free to ask if your holiday or flights dates do not match with a Saturday, we will always try to meet your requirements when possible.
Please note that the check-in and check-out times below are indicative and can be flexible most of the times.
- Check-in Time: from 4 pm to 12 pm
- Check-out Time: by 10 am
During the high and peak seasons these could be more strict so we advise you to ask if you have any special requirements.
Please ask us at the time of booking or use the tool below the map (below this section) to plan your route to the villa and get printable detailed driving directions.
A car is strongly advised to get around in the area. Please check our Car Hire section to find very good deals!
- Palermo Airport (Falcone-Borsellino) at 60 Kilometers – 45 minutes driving
- Trapani Airport (Birgi) at 140 Kilometers – 1 hour 30 minutes driving
- Catania Airport (Fontanarossa) at 170 Kilometers – 1 hour 40 minutes driving
- Comiso Airport (Pio La Torre) at 200 Kilometers – 2 hour 30 minutes driving
Taxis and Airport Transfers can be arranged.
Please check our Transfers section for more information and prices.
The following transport facilities are also available nearby the property:
- Train Station: Trabia at 5 Kilometers – 9 minutes driving
- Bus Stop: along the SS113 at 1 Kilometer – 20 minutes walking
- Motorway : Trabia - directions to Palermo, Trapani, Catania, Messina at 2 Kilometers – 3 minutes driving
- Ferry port: Palermo 30 Km – 30 minutes driving
Property Terms and Conditions
- The rates are intended for (up to) 6 people. A 200 euro charge (100 euro in the low season) will be applied for each extra person.
- Final Cleanings: 150 euro.
- All other charges (water, gas, bed linen and towels) are included in the rates.
- The use of the Swimming Pool is included.
- Balance due in cash upon arrival or by bank transfer 2 weeks before arrival.
- A Damage deposit of 200 euro is required at the arrival and will be returned at the end of the stay (after checking that there are no damages at the property)
- Extra services can be booked and paid directly on-site. Prices are available on-site.
Excursions available nearby
Here's a list of things/options you can add to your booking.
Baby cot (free)
Baby cot0.00€ ( Per booking )
Car Hire quote (free)
We'll send you a free quote, you'll compare it... You'll have a deal! Check prices here0.00€ ( Per booking )
Tour Discount and Advice
Let us treat you with a 5% discount and advise you which unforgettable excursions you could make while on holiday!0.00€ ( Per booking )
There are no reviews for this property yet.